Did Brady injure his knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Here's my theory, let me know what you think.

The Kam Chancellor hit to Brady's knee is an issue. He played through it, like he sometimes does, but there isn't enough avacado ice cream in the world to help with a dirty hit like that one. Hopefully Brady will make a full recovery by the playoffs.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Seeing as he was listed on the "injury report" as "did not practice/out" and "knee"

I'm not exactly sure what your word-theatrics of playing Nostradamus are supposed to mean. Of course his knee is injured, and any injury to the GOAT could be a problem. What exactly is the "theory" part of your post?

That hit was brutal from Kam, but it was not on Brady's knees.

That hit was brutal from Kam, but it was not on Brady's knees.

I almost dropped dead, I thought torn acl, Brady's just playing it off for a few seconds then hes gonna hit the ground and the carts gonna come out but was surpised he went right back out there

But was Brady on the Injury report last week leading up to SF? I don't think he was so that's a bit strange.

I do think it's a little strange Brady missed two practices in a row this week. I did read that he missed two practices in a row in 2010 and ended up having a perfect rating vs the lions.

I do think it's a little strange Brady missed two practices in a row this week. I did read that he missed two practices in a row in 2010 and ended up having a perfect rating vs the lions.

Also Thanksgiving week. Coincidence? Impossible.

I am more concerned about this beer situation over Bradys knee

I'd worry more about a serious family issue. Him missing practice is significant and I feel like the mention of cancer during the preseason and his radio interview with CBS during his suspension could mean there's something going on there. Hopefully that's not the case, but that was the first thing that came to mind, not his knee, when I saw he missed these sessions.

He's also going to be Dos Equis' "Most interesting man in the world" when he retires :D

And He won't even need a scraggly beard or accent

Slow motion has told him to hurry up.

He's the only person to have scored 2 touchdowns with 1 throw.

He is...the most interesting man in the world.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back