PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Brady injure his knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be a little sore after playing almost a full game under rain, heavy field.

I didn't see any problem with his moves, maybe they are just being cautious with good old Brady.

I saw that too. Like I said, hopefully everything is ok. He just normally never misses two straight days, so it's definitely a bit unusual.
I'll tune into the Sports Hub and get the inside scoop ;).

He was passed on by nearly every team in football, until he was finally drafted in the sixth round.

He unselfishly does everything he can to support and help his team win, without individual fanfare.

He remains sharply focused on his role and responsibility, despite distractions and poor choices by his owner.

He is the single biggest reason the New England Patriots win championships.

He is, the greatest quarterback, in the world.

I don't always play football; but when I do, I play for the Patriots.
th
Stay thirsty, my friends

Disagree!

He is a great QB but he is NOT the single biggest reason the New England Patriots win championships .

You forgot this is a team sport, that BB is head coach with a good staff, Kraft is the owner and he has great receivers.

It's Thanksgiving week, we are playing the NFL Jets, BB is sending message, his wife doesn't cook and it is Brady so why not take two practices off.

The why not is what we saw yesterday, no timing.

Is his lower leg or knee sore, probably. He wasn't wearing a brace. Is there cancer in his family, probably. Cancer is in most families. I have had it twice. He has been on the injury list for years with a shoulder, not lately. So what's the big deal we got another ugly win against a cellardweller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3