PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope cuz she's got an athletic body and obviously quite talented with it...:cool:
Sorry I was thinking if him in that way, not that there’s anything wrong with that, just making an apology to why no one wants anything to do with the guy.

Dez=cancer on the team. No thanks

Yeah same thing was yapped about Moss and I was lobbying for him starting mid season 2006. That turned out quite well for 2 seasons... Dez is different .. but similar with the freakish athleticism. Question is all up to belichick/ mcD . Can you manage it.? Hmm. Yes they can. Do they want to? We shall see. Dunno really.

Yeah same thing was yapped about Moss and I was lobbying for him starting mid season 2006. That turned out quite well for 2 seasons... Dez is different .. but similar with the freakish athleticism. Question is all up to belichick/ mcD . Can you manage it.? Hmm. Yes they can. Do they want to? We shall see. Dunno really.
You are embarrassing yourself by comparing Bryant to randy moss.

Were you coolade 1 back in the day when you were lobbying for moss? BB pulled the trade on draft day with out warning, there wasn't time for discussing the possibility of moss being a cancer or not.

Last edited:
Please stop. It's smells & makes my eyes hurt.

Their nothing alike as players or in terms of athleticism.

Moss wasn't brought in after the first week in the season. Moss and Brady had months to get their **** together. Not to mention that Moss is 1000 times the receiver Dez is on Dez's best day.

Presented without comment:

Brady said Moss is the smartest player he’s ever played with. Dez is known as a meat head. Putting all else aside, not remotely comparable.

You are embarrassing yourself by comparing Bryant to randy moss.

Lol..

"Dez is different..". Can y'all read. ? The only comparison was athleticism. Oh now he's not athletic..? It's a personality issue .. mostly he thinks he's better than he is . I get it. But if you think he's not able to outreach or outjump a DB in the red zone , you're all embarrassing yourselves..:cool:

Lol..

"Dez is different..". Can y'all read. ? The only comparison was athleticism. Oh now he's not athletic..? It's a personality issue .. mostly he thinks he's better than he is . I get it. But if you think he's not able to outreach or outjump a DB in the red zone , you're all embarrassing yourselves..:cool:
He is not in the universe of Randy Moss.
It seems you Schtick here is to just make things up them keep saying they are right when people laugh at them.
That’s fine but it seems like you could find better things to do when your time.

But there is always that really intriguing ugly girl with the perfect body.....:cool:
I’m highly offended by this. All women are beautiful.

That being said, I believe the technical term for that is “butter face”. “She has a great body, BUT HER face....”

Presented without comment:

Probably Dez thinking that NE is going to give him a call before we went out and got Coleman.

Dez is better than scrubs we just signed. Stop beating around the bush and sign the guy.

Dez is better than scrubs we just signed. Stop beating around the bush and sign the guy.
He also seems to be asking for somewhere in the ballpark of 10 times as much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes