PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dez Bryant rumored to have done something really bad...

Brady6 I think you should pay a homage for Amendola opening a thread apologizing for being a hater and using his picture in your avatar for a long time because he shut some serious mouths in the recently ended playoffs.

Forgive me if I don't trust "sources" nowadays, even if they provide a totally plausible scenario. When I see the video I'll believe it.

There’s the chance that this is just another one of those “something out of nothing” off-season story lines.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to assume until a real reporter (not Florio) reports it.

Dez should sue for defamation, assuming this is a bunk story of course. Having something like this (that turns out to be false) during a contract negotiation would qualify for some hefty litigation.

Sounds egregious. Probably not as out of control as Rob Gronkowski drinking during the super bowl parade a few weeks ago. That was a PR nightmare.

Sounds egregious. Probably not as out of control as Rob Gronkowski drinking during the super bowl parade a few weeks ago. That was a PR nightmare.
Maybe he made a great catch at the end of a playoff game but stretched to try to get into the endzone, dropped the ball, and his team lost when the refs reversed the call? That's pretty egregious (the call more than the drop) and I've actually seen the tape on that, so I can confirm it. ;)

Reactions: Ian
Sorry I never got past the picture of Sofia in a bikini, what did the article say again?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back