PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

Either way...the Patriots must assume guilt and move on even though they probably could low ball the Texans for Watson right now. Watson's value will never be lower, but because of past issues with AB...and (cough cough) Bob.....Watson is radioactive waste....even if innocent.
What would be great would be if you had some sort of relationship with the defense attorney.... give him a call, maybe have a little off the record confab, get the real scoop... "so, uh, is y'all just gonna settle and he gets suspended or we we talkin' he's actually innocent??"

Buzbee has won the case in the public opinion trial. Hell he's won it in this forum.
How do you figure that? He basically blew his load in the first week.

It seems he’s having the orgasm of a lifetime as his load has continued for a second straight week (I’m kind of jealous) with lawsuits 15 and 16 filed today. 16 women, 16 separate incidents, all of these women were pursued by Watson, all of the encounters were initiated by Watson.

the defense:
76D64D76-932C-468D-949B-C1F6512471F8.gif

Last edited:
Are you dense? He made a statement that the plaintiffs' allegations were a definite smear campaign. This is an opinion based on his gut feelings but not on evidence (since we have none as of today). Jetefan didn't say it "looks" like a smear campaign. Rather, he said it was obvious that it is. There is a difference. He was not hedging.
We have evidence of an attempted smear, actually, if Watson's lawyers are to be believed.

Again, feel free to keep ignoring their claim that someone tried to shake Watson down for 30,000 just today. Juuuuuuust keep ignoring that. You're doing great.

In my opinion he has won because hes got everyone believing him because of the numbers of allegations. He hasnt offered any evidence other than ambiguous texts, right? But he has to get the town to hit the streets with torches and pitchforks. The number of allegations was what was often used in the recent "Stop the Steal" reasoning to delay the inauguration by some of our senators and Governors. I think there's probably reason to believe Watson at least made some kind of moves or signals that offended and harassed some of the woman.

Either way...the Patriots must assume guilt and move on even though they probably could low ball the Texans for Watson right now. Watson's value will never be lower, but because of past issues with AB...and (cough cough) Bob.....Watson is radioactive waste....even if innocent.
I compltely disagree. If BB had a plan to pursue Watson, which I somewhat doubt, and if the Texans were considering a trade, which I reallhy REALLY doubt, the Patriots should assume nothing about Watson's behavior until the accusations are actually proven. Or like in AB's case, Watson were to do something so unbelievably toxic (doxx his accuser/s) that it effectively didn't matter whether he was guilty of the original accusation or not.

Can't help but think Texan ownership is sitting back, feet up, sipping whiskey...

"Ha these upity players think they can control things? Now this prick's life/career is ruined. Bet this won't happen again."

wait if the allegations are true than why would this conspiracy be even bad

“We” aren’t the justice system. Your straw man argument dudes on a message board speculating is akin to abandoning defendants rights is absurd.
"we" should wait for the justice system to do its job and not presume that accusations are proven when they're not. It's part of being fair, reasonable, just people. Or is that not important to you?

"we" should wait for the justice system to do its job and not presume that accusations are proven when they're not. It's part of being fair, reasonable, just people. Or is that not important to you?
People have opinions. My opinion has no impact upon Watson, nor does yours.

I compltely disagree. If BB had a plan to pursue Watson, which I somewhat doubt, and if the Texans were considering a trade, which I reallhy REALLY doubt, the Patriots should assume nothing about Watson's behavior until the accusations are actually proven. Or like in AB's case, Watson were to do something so unbelievably toxic (doxx his accuser/s) that it effectively didn't matter whether he was guilty of the original accusation or not.
They can’t ignore them. The outcome would have a tremendous impact on whether or not the should make the trade.

If it's true that one of the accusers had "consensual sex" with DW and attempted to blackmail him; Sleezbe is an idiot for saying he's turning over the affidavits to the PD. All it takes is PD to charge one of these women with prostitution for his cases to fall apart.
Should that mean Watson could be charged with soliciting prostitution? I hate to be cynical but I believe most of the women who said Watson was a gentleman were formerly on the Russian weight lifting team.

Agree to disagree....our owner had an incident down in a Floridan massage parlor...and now we are trading a ransom for a great QB that also had issues with massages? Those two things won't work. If we were 100% sure he is innocent, now would be the time to offer Caserio something for Watson. And even then...the optics would be bad. AB screwed us and Bob shouldn't have gone across town for a "discount". Here we are.... onto the draft or Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers for our QB plan. If we were any other team, I would still be interested in acquiring a QB of Watson's caliber pending all litigation.....

There's no way Watson will survive the season with all the allegations piling up. It will be at least an 8 game suspension by NFL and maybe more. It doesn't have to be criminal wrong doing. A civil trial is enough for the league to suspend, Ala Antonia Brown.

I'm a bit behind in the news but what I gathered, Watson is scouring social media for female massage therapists and hired numerous different ones. He's a young guy and has millions of dollars. Just putting 2 and 2 together, I can imagine what might be happening at least on some occasions.

Oh, I acknowledge that 14 lawsuits have been filed. (I have only read a couple but I have no reason to believe the reports of 14 being filed is not true.) But not a single woman has been named nor has a single woman come forward. The only reason we believe there are 14 women going on 24 is because Buzbee said so.

Its protocol to protect the females identity from the media, vengeful fans, etc. They could be intimidated and threatened to drop suit.

When there was only 1 or 2 women this Attorney predicted many more. At 14 victims, Im going to put my money on the Lawyer being correct on 24 total victims.

Its protocol to protect the females identity from the media, vengeful fans, etc. They could be intimidated and threatened to drop suit.
Yeah I know how it works. So, like I said, for now we don't have the word of 24 women. We have the word of one lawyer who claims to be accurately representing the statements of 24 women. That is literally the definition of hearsay.

If Watson fights this, they simply won't be able to remain anonymous to him (and his counsel) indefinitely. There comes a point where they will actually have to testify. However, IMHO, we are headed towards settlement city.

Last edited:
Yeah I know how it works. So, like I said, for now we don't have the word of 24 women. We have the word of one lawyer who claims to be accurately representing the statements of 24 women. That is literally the definition of hearsay.

If Watson fights this, they simply won't be able to remain anonymous to him (and his counsel) indefinitely. There comes a point where they will actually have to testify. However, IMHO, we are headed towards settlement city.

Is not the Attorney hired to speak on behalf of the women filling suit?

Happens everyday. If I choose not to testify, my Attorney speaks for me and shares what I have told him. If I say that I didnt rob the bank when I did, isnt my Attorney spreading hearsay defending me as innocent?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back