PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demaryius Thomas traded to the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Dorsett better than in that list? Nobody. is he a nobody no, all those guys are number 1 WR in any other team Dorsett is an elite 3/4 WR and he plays his role like fine wine.
at this point he is better than Harry and Meyers, at least for this year and for this team this year. Harry could be a monster from week 9 on sure, other rookies looked terrific last week in their first NFL game but this more so speaks for Dorsett and how much he progressed.

69240290_668008503720513_3262421063405259983_n.jpg

Well, we didn't trade them Jerry Rice (unless the pick went to NYJ then to SF, which might just not be on Wikipedia).
Thomas is still not healthy and sitting out practice with the jete

all those guys are number 1 WR in any other team

AB chipped in 167 yards in 9 games his first year and wasnt even the #1 receiver his great 2nd year in the league and you think Harry would be a #1 WR in his first year?

It is not even clear how long it will take for Brown to be playing like a #1 WR for the patriots. Our offense is very, very difficult to learn, and much different than that of OAK or PITT.

Of course, his talent is so great that the team may be able to give him enough plays to have him be a top contributor in a couple of weeks. As Brady has said, it depends on how fast he learns.

AB chipped in 167 yards in 9 games his first year and wasnt even the #1 receiver his great 2nd year in the league and you think Harry would be a #1 WR in his first year?

Yo I completely forgot Meredith was also joining this 53 at some point this season. Wow. I really don't think we needed DT even if the Brown thing busts.
I don’t think it’s close to a given that we will see Meredith this year.

I don’t think it’s close to a given that we will see Meredith this year.

It would be closer to a given if we actually needed him.

Currently, Demaryius Thomas has more receiving yards as a member of the Patriots (0) than he does with the Jets! (-1) :p

Washed. Done. Belichick knew it and traded him to a division rival.

Has he played for them yet?

Lol I hated this guy from day 1.

Thomas is still not healthy and sitting out practice with the jete

But you can guarantee that he is playing on Monday night. But I doubt BB would have traded him to the Propellers if he was worried about him...

So now we know, definitively, what we all knew before, but some refused to acknowledge:

There was, in fact, an agreement to bring Thomas back after cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots