PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Another 100+ rushing game today.

Loved how he greeted his teammates after Cam scored. Love his postgame comments too. This kid is already showing leadership. This is not Jonas Gray II- I think we have something here. Gonna be a star.

He looks good. He is a strong, punishing runner. It's a shame we lost otherwise we would have spent a good amount of time talking about him. Declaring him a future star is a bit of a stretch. Need to see more.

He looks good. He is a strong, punishing runner. It's a shame we lost otherwise we would have spent a good amount of time talking about him. Declaring him a future star is a bit of a stretch. Need to see more.
I just really liked what I saw and heard today from him. No guarantees of course but I don’t think he’s a flash in the pan either.

Sony unfortunately is on the clock imo.

I just really liked what I saw and heard today from him. No guarantees of course but I don’t think he’s a flash in the pan either.

Sony unfortunately is on the clock imo.
Harris just has the ability to get extra yards on his own, runs with more force, decisiveness and has better speed than Michel. His carries should only increase.

Looks awesome, one of the few bright spots this year. Hope he’s around if/when we get back to contention, he would be lethal in January

Harris is a truck! Can explode through the hole too. Sony is a bust! Embarrassing we chose that turtle over Chubb

Harris is like Derrick Henry. A freight train. Hard to bring down and fast and strong. He's the future

Bye bye Sony

Henry is a different kind of freight train at 250 lbs. Definitely like what we’ve seen so far out of Harris though.

I love the guy but McDaniels needs to change up the way he does things

every time Harris comes in you basically know its run.

Same crap has been going on for years

I
There are very, very few players on our roster, especially on offense, worth building around long term. Harris might be one of them.
as of this writing, the players I feel are keepers :
Harris
Onwenu
JC

I really like Harris, liked him during his Alabama days, I watch Alabama a lot. He kinda reminds me of Emmit Smith, the way he runs, though I think Smith ran lower to the ground. Harris is a tiny bit more upright. But man he’s a slashing type runner. Is averaging 5.8 yards per carry this year I think. It’s no coincidence that when they started giving him the ball more in the game, the better we did, and the comeback was on, till Cam blew it.

I think Harris, though he can be a main runner in an offense, but he was very successful at Alabama when they ran by committee. Same can happen here with him with Michel and Burkhead. Either way, he truly is a bright spot for this team, definitely the offensive MVP so far.

This kid is effectively going to end Sony Michel's Pats tenure at this pace.

Harris is a truck! Can explode through the hole too. Sony is a bust! Embarrassing we chose that turtle over Chubb

On the Harris TD run, he broke a tackle in the secondary.....Sony never breaks that tackle. Sony has very few long runs. He had two nice runs against the Raiders but otherwise nothing over 30 yards in almost 500 attempts.

This kid is effectively going to end Sony Michel's Pats tenure at this pace.
I think he already has. Can’t really make an argument to put Harris back on the bench.

Would have been nice for Cam to give Harris the ball on that game losing play instead of well you know.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back