34" vertical jump, 125" broad jump
4.71 40-yard dash, 7.07 3-cone, 4.19 short shuttle, 21 bench reps

TJ Hockenson
6-4 3/4, 251 lbs
32 1/4" arms, 9 1/2" hands
37 1/2" vertical jump, 123" broad jump
4.70 40-yard dash, 7.02 3-cone, 4.18 short shuttle, 17 bench reps

2001 Brady/ 2020 Stid the Kid ....
Training wheel offense relying on heavy doses of screen passes. Keene fits the bill

2001 Brady/ 2020 Stid the Kid ....
Training wheel offense relying on heavy doses of screen passes. Keene fits the bill

The return of the "dink and dunk offense"???... the Pats did OK with that previously.

Some interesting names including Proche. Silently I expect BB add at least one WR to compete with what we have got.

its a petty BB traded all 4th round picks away, with only one 5th I guess BB will try to trade back in the 4th or 5th with those 6th round picks he collected to get 1-2 players he really likes, though this implies Pats won't have many, if any, 6th round picks available and as some already mentioned

WR, NT, OG/C, OT, are also some kind of needs, I would go for NT/WR first but who knows, most probably it will be a CB/Special teamer and Pats still need a Kicker :D

Perhaps he is anticipating a bunch of late round comp pics next year.

As of now, the Pats are projected with a 3rd and two 4th comp picks next year, thats it.

However they have still 2 6th round picks, their own and the one from Dallas for Bennett trade

As of now, the Pats are projected with a 3rd and two 4th comp picks next year, thats it.

However they have still 2 6th round picks, their own and the one from Dallas for Bennett trade
Thank you, that is good information. So it looks like they have 11 picks next year. Not too shabby.

The more I read and watch clips of Dalton, the more I think he will be a great addition.

Tough and versatile...hopefully he can stay healthy playing like a madman.

The more I watch dhis Dalton kid, the more I like the pick. Not the same with asisi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back