PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would take an inordinate amount of man hours. Impossible. They don't have time for this with all focus on the damn virus. Not practical.

Other option like prime stated is freeze all bills (rent, utilities, phone, cable, credit cards, auto, etc.). You would still need money for food and medicines. That may be easier to do, not sure.

This is a huge problem, regardless of politics. This country is too big and reliant on consumer spending to survive months worth of shutdowns. The more I think about it, fv^kkkkk.
I just can't help but think landlords are going to get screwed in all this. No one seems concerned about them. For every person renting there is someone on the other end renting it to them.

I just can't help but think landlords are going to get screwed in all this. No one seems concerned about them. For every person renting there is someone on the other end renting it to them.
They're working on a small business support bill as well.

Talk is $1Trillion bill. I'm waiting to see what TommyBrady12 has to say about all these massive bailouts. Not very conservative-like.

They're working on a small business support bill as well.

Talk is $1Trillion bill. I'm waiting to see what TommyBrady12 has to say about all these massive bailouts. Not very conservative-like.
Bailouts aren't a party-line thing dude. In times of economic crisis they are necessary

Kevin Durant has it now.

Donovan Mitchell says he doesn't even have symptoms....

****....I think more of us have it than I thought...I am guessing 20-25% infected in the country (about 90 million)......

New Coronavirus/Brady angle: What if he gets out, signs, does a presser in Tampa Bay Digital Alarm Clock 12 uni... and then loses a season at age 43 to coronavirus but Tampa is so desperate that he's put in a fully on the hook in case of season cancellation clause in the contract.

That would be bad a lot of ways but good in the sense of "ha ha didn't lose him after all at least not yet."

It’s crazy when you look at how well South Korea has handled the pandemic compared to Italy and then look at how polar opposite they are in age.

of course Italy ****ed up their prep

It’s crazy when you look at how well South Korea has handled the pandemic compared to Italy and then look at how polar opposite they are in age.

of course Italy ****ed up their prep

Italy had a decline in new cases yesterday. Hopefully they're turning the corner. They're definitely putting in the effort.

The good news for us is that we have really ramped up the testing finally. Still a long way to go.

Interesting story...apparently Jared Kushner was the guy responsible for the slow Administration response...and is now in the cross fires of Trump.

“There’s No Boogeyman He Can Attack”: Angry at Kushner, Trump Awakens to the COVID-19 Danger
Small aside. It always feels strange thinking about how Tucker Carlson has legitimate influence on the President. I thought the guy disappeared after his Crossfire days but then he popped back up with a show in a prime time slot and has Trump's ear.

I'm no fan of his but if he has legitimately influenced Trump to get his **** together and do his job, I appreciate it.

Small aside. It always feels strange thinking about how Tucker Carlson has legitimate influence on the President. I thought the guy disappeared after his Crossfire days but then he popped back up with a show in a prime time slot and has Trump's ear.

Kushner is a scumbag just like his dad. I’ve always disliked him. How he pulled Ivanka is beyond me.

Well, I'm off for 2 weeks officially. Was getting kinda pissed our company had us coming in until today.

Apparently, Trump is insisting that each check come with an NDA.

willytoilet.jpg

Italy had a decline in new cases yesterday. Hopefully they're turning the corner. They're definitely putting in the effort.

The good news for us is that we have really ramped up the testing finally. Still a long way to go.
Total cases is tracking similar to Italy but that does not take total population into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back