PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t usually focus on numbers but we hit 100 deaths stateside. :( Some of which we haven’t been able to contact trace. RIP

Problem is all leaders would say what he says. So you just believe the opposite. They say don’t worry..worry.

Not many leaders would say:
1. "I want to leave the cruise offshore so the numbers don't double."
2. "This is a Dem hoax."
3. "This will blowover by April."
4. "It's not my fault."
5. "My uncle was a super genius at MIT, so I know this stuff."

My wife’s yoga studio has taken the following steps...

• They remain open for business.
  • Class sizes of 20 or less (the studio is a bit smaller than a living room).
  • No ceiling fan to prevent the virus from blowing around the room.
  • They’re sanitizing the area between classes with Tea Tree and vinegar.
dog.jpg

Between these lunatic idiots on the left and the inbred morons on the right who insist this is a hoax to destroy Trump, we badly needed a mass extinction event.

That isnt true. Many leaders took this seriously and told their populace the truth.

Care to specify which leaders 'took this seriously and told their populations the truth'?

My wife’s yoga studio has taken the following steps...

• They remain open for business.
  • Class sizes of 20 or less (the studio is a bit smaller than a living room).
  • No ceiling fan to prevent the virus from blowing around the room.
  • They’re sanitizing the area between classes with Tea Tree and vinegar.
dog.jpg

Between these lunatic idiots on the left and the inbred morons on the right who insist this is a hoax to destroy Trump, we badly needed a mass extinction event.

I’m sure there is some amazing justification and feedback loop on Facebook you’re missing like maybe “our family washes our hands regularly and disinfects all surfaces in the house, we don’t take this lightly but we won’t be afraid to live our lives” - Yoga Studio Owner

/S

In other news here is a ****ty flavor of IP and capitalism. SoftBank Owned Patent Troll, Using Monkey Selfie Law Firm, Sues To Block Covid-19 Testing, Using Theranos Patents

Last edited:
I’m sure there is some amazing justification and feedback loop on Facebook you’re missing like maybe “our family washes our hands regularly and disinfects all surfaces in the house, we don’t take this lightly but we won’t be afraid to live our lives” - Yoga Studio Owner

In other news here is a ****ty flavor of IP and capitalism. SoftBank Owned Patent Troll, Using Monkey Selfie Law Firm, Sues To Block Covid-19 Testing, Using Theranos Patents
Yeah... there was literally nothing in there like that. I’m glad you don’t think that’s incredibly stupid, though. You should go practice in there.

Maybe this will make them do something to end patent trolling for good. One can hope...

Care to specify which leaders 'took this seriously and told their populations the truth'?

Germany and the Netherlands for sure. I work with people in both countries

Canadian border shut for other than trade n non-essential traffic.

On both sides.

I don’t usually focus on numbers but we hit 100 deaths stateside. :( Some of which we haven’t been able to contact trace. RIP
Yea watching Worldometer change is awful

I think this just proves the obvious. Many on the Right voted for donny specifically because of SCOTUS or guns or [insert other single issue]...

It's my belief that most people voted for him based on the branded image of him as a "successful businessman," e.g., the image of him that was projected on television and in media, which of course we know to be the total opposite, in real life.

And it didn't help that the person running opposite him in the last election had as much charm as a wet roll of paper towel, didn't bother connecting with voters individually, and spoke in vague platitudes.

And NOW, we have someone running against him who is the same, except he has dementia, and has a long history of lying. Oh, and he also berates and insults voters in one on one interactions.

The future of the country depends on who he picks for VP.

Germany and the Netherlands for sure. I work with people in both countries

When did this happen? Merkel didn't make her FIRST statement about the virus until last Wednesday, according to German media.

It's my belief that most people voted for him based on the branded image of him as a "successful businessman," e.g., the image of him that was projected on television and in media, which of course we know to be the total opposite, in real life.

And it didn't help that the person running opposite him in the last election had as much charm as a wet roll of paper towel, didn't bother connecting with voters individually, and spoke in vague platitudes.

And NOW, we have someone running against him who is the same, except he has dementia, and has a long history of lying. Oh, and he also berates and insults voters in one on one interactions.

I liked that interaction with the union worker. It showed a "real" side of Joe. Like many of us, he's tired of that BS.

Gotta stop pandering to that ignorance.

I liked that interaction with the union worker. It showed a "real" side of Joe. Like many of us, he's tired of that BS.

Gotta stop pandering to that ignorance.
It showed a lot more than a real side.

Beyond what others have said

Gov. Inslee
Gov. Cuomo
Gov. DeWine
Gov. Beshear
Gov. Hogan
Gov. Baker
Gov. Lamont
Gov. Raimondo
Gov. Murphy
Gov. Newsom
Gov. Walz
Gov. Scott

I'm sure there are many others. Mayors, for example.

Last edited:

Trump has been an excellent President. The dems are hoping that since the coup attempts by Mueller, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, et al and them the impeachment didn't work that a pandemic will cause him to lose.

Gov. Inslee
Gov. Cuomo
Gov. DeWine
Gov. Beshear

I'm sure there are many others.

All a month after Trump started the task force, you know while the dems were focused on impeachment.

When did this happen? Merkel didn't make her FIRST statement about the virus until last Wednesday, according to German media.

So she did not call it a hoax, They put testing in place, and they are getting people the help they need.

What were we doing on 3/7?

Gov. Inslee
Gov. Cuomo
Gov. DeWine
Gov. Beshear
Gov. Hogan

I'm sure there are many others.
Add Massachusetts governor Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’