PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cordarrelle Patterson to the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked him a lot. Wishing him nothing but the best. Seriously.

I hope to God we sign Tavon Austin as our "gadget replacement guy".

He was a neat player while he was here. Surprised how well he was able to run the ball considering I was calling the play before it happened and teams still couldnt defend it very well.

BB and coaches I think got a lot more out of this player than I was expecting. Good for him and his new contract and for him being able to contribute to a championship means he has my gratitude as a fan.

And it seems that he never gave the pats a chance to give him a counter offer, i was under the impression that he liked it here.
Really. I didn't get that impression. Any links to stories the Pats were disappointed they didn't get a shot at matching the offer. Personally I thought 5MM/yr was too high for a guy they thought was a productive but limited player.

CP will be bumping heads with Trey twice a season.

Great returner, great gadget play guy, even filled in at RB and played well when we needed him, and most importantly completely bought in to the Patriot way.

I wish we kept him.

Really like Patterson, but he is added to the list of lower echelon NFL players whose careers were enhanced by being a NEP and showcasing his strengths and how to use him..

He did it all and will be great asset to Da Bears!

I liked CP and he was a great addition for $3.25, but did you see run a route and catch?

Bummer. Who is our return man now and our over 6 ft. running back?

I don't get where teams are getting all of this $$ to pay mediocre or limited role players, or why they are doing it. Desperation, I know, but c'mon man!

Damn shame that there is somehow so little cap room here that we can't even match a 2 year/$10M offer.

So when are all these "restructures" happening? When all the good players are gone?

Bummer. Who is our return man now and our over 6 ft. running back?

I don't get where teams are getting all of this $$ to pay mediocre or limited role players, or why they are doing it. Desperation, I know, but c'mon man!

Teams think they can replicate what we do with our players. Never seems to work out for them though. Patterson will fade into obscurity in Chicago.

Andre Roberts please.

Both were good looks. Tough catches but makeable
The first one is all on Patterson. But you have to give Brady some flak for the second one -- it was too far behind. Catchable, but a lot tougher than it needed to be.

Damn shame that there is somehow so little cap room here that we can't even match a 2 year/$10M offer.

So when are all these "restructures" happening? When all the good players are gone?

We absolutely could have matched the offer. It would have been stupid. That's why the other GMs aren't BB.

Im gonna miss him as a Running Back

He was so majestical. Running high, long strides, hair in the wind.... like an unicorn

Ill miss him

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference