PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Contemporary Christian Music Video Thread

Some new songs from the latest Jeremy Riddle album are very good. His older song called "Sweetly Broken" is great. Unfortunately I don't know how to post active links, youtube has a few of his songs on there.

1. Christ is Risen

2. I am Redeemer

3. The One, The Only

Enjoy..
L

Here are some more artist and recommended songs to check out. I can't post links since I'm a rookie.

NeedtoBreathe- Signature of Divine (Yahweh)
Jeremy riddle- Stand in Awe and What Can I Bring
Brian Doerksen-Holy God ( I love the drums in this)
Downhere- Great Are You Lord
Bebo Norman- I will Lift My Eyes, Bring Me to Life and My Eyes Have Seen Holy.

Enjoy...

CCM is part of the last days, end times deception ************ talked about.

The Transformational Power of Contemporary Praise Music(by David Cloud, Way of Life Ministries

This book describes the power of contemporary worship music to change the character of a “traditional” Bible-believing church. We analyze the reason why this music lies at the heart and soul of many of the dramatic changes that are coming to “fundamentalist” churches. The transformational power is two-fold: It lies in the music’s underlying philosophy and in the character of the music itself. We first document the philosophy of CCM, which is a doctrine of license under the guise of a more relaxed, grace-filled approach to Christian living and doctrine. On the musical side, we examine the elements of contemporary worship, every aspect of which is designed to create a sensual, mystical emotional experience. As Michael W. Smith says, contemporary music “helps you enter into the presence of God.” The major elements are the syncopated dance rhythm, unresolving chord sequences, sensual vocal techniques, electronic modulation, the rise and fall in intensity, and the repetition. We illustrate and analyze each of these elements.

PDF ebook:http://www.wayoflife.org/free_ebooks/downloads/Transformational_Power__p.php

Dangers of Contemporary Worship Music 1 of 12
Dangers of Contemporary Worship Music 1 of 12 - YouTube

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes