PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Tom Brady on #7!

Remember when it was all about Bill and Brady was just a game manager? Its whatever fits the narrative at the moment, as long as it's anti-Patriots.
2007 kind of destroyed the game manager narrative, that was 13 years ago.

Waive the HOF 5-year period for Tom already. They should’ve put the gold jacket on him before he touched the Lombardi.

Gee who knew, you give Tom Brady NFL talent and he wins the Superbowl in a blow out. I still say if they hadn't kick Antonio Brown out, the Pats would have won last year.

That Bucs defense is legit, their biggest strength was their LB who were able to cover KC wheel routes, usually that is where KC feasts. Watch all the pro bowl free agents this off season flock to TB to win another one. You can just pencil in James White as their third down back now. You know Gronk and Antonio Brown will re-sign.

Mahomes made some nasty throws tonight. Give him some credit. But that pass rush was just brutal.
That throw he made while falling down was insane. Still managed to hit the receiver in the facemask with it. Don't think there is anybody else in the league that could have a shot with such a throw.

What is Brady’s stretch goal?

Wow. Just amazing.
Very Happy for Tom and Gronk....and the Bucs organization.....They should be very proud of what they accomplished in a tough year! Brady is unbelievable....his throws honestly look even better and faster.....he was a man on a mission last night and it was awesome to see the intensity and fire again! He is the GOAT NFL QB....and probably the GOAT of all pro sports

Waive the HOF 5-year period for Tom already. They should’ve put the gold jacket on him before he touched the Lombardi.
Nice that he overshadowed Peyton getting in to the HOF......
As an aisde, saw a stat that Brady released the ball faster last night than any game in the last 5 years. They learned the lesson of Spagnola's defenses that got pressure in two Giants losses. No time to pressure him and you saw the results.....

Confession here, my wife is a chiefs fan so she is upset that the cheifs didnt do better.

I am amazed in what Tom has done at age 43. Thinking he will play to at least 45 at this point and win at least one more SB.

Now its on BB to step up and remind everyone that he can still win.

Don't be a prick. What do you want me to do - not post? Sh*t man, we've had some close conversations via Discord and you're belittling me like that. Huh.

Yeah, it absolutely pisses me off to see folks trashing Belichick in their quest to support Brady. It's infuriating nonsense.
You seem to be conveniently forgetting that genius Bill thought this team was better off without Brady. Congratulations to the GOAT in proving the doubters wrong!

It won't happen again with Bill. He's got a couple more years to destroy his legacy some more.
I hope you are wrong but you may be right… Brady definitely made BB job a lot easier… and I’m not sure this team will be back in the Super Bowl by the time BB retires… Having the greatest of all time on your team who can take ordinary or average players and make them look like superstars combined with a very good defense… Very hard to find that again in lifetime....Hard enough just to find a really good quarterback that can lead your franchise for a few years

I stayed up late last night watching all the takes on TV, reading various sports sites, and on this blog. I'm tired and dragging this morning. Meanwhile, Brady was doing post game press conferences, partying with teammates, and dealing with his whole extended family and has already been to Tampa's facilities doing interviews this morning. Ridiculous

Brady has beaten 19 different teams in the playoffs. That has to be a record that will never be broken.
Looking at Brady's post season stats alone 12,500 yards passing and 83 TD passes would place him about 160th all time in the regular season......

You seem to be conveniently forgetting that genius Bill thought this team was better off without Brady. Congratulations to the GOAT in proving the doubters wrong!
That's a load of ****. Nobody in their right mind thinks the team was better off without Brady. We all know it was just time to move on. The guy was 42 years old and we're heading in to a rebuild. It would've been dumb for him to stay

That's a load of ****. Nobody in their right mind thinks the team was better off without Brady. We all know it was just time to move on. The guy was 42 years old and we're heading in to a rebuild. It would've been dumb for him to stay
Danny Devito No GIF

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back