PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Tom Brady on #7!

Not comfortable. That's still Mahomes over there. He can score in a minute when he's on, and when his receivers catch what he's throwing

This is going to be an interesting off season.

It’s over bud
almost definitely, but only almost definitely. I have too much respect for Mahomes, When it gets down to about 6 minutes to go I'll relax.

Bill definitely getting aggressive now.

Reactions: sb1
The Goat is still the Goat. Mahomes could win 6 more but he didn’t beat Brady when he got his 7th. Pretty much cemented now.

Not sure how to feel about this one. I mean yeah he has the ring, but at what cost? IMHO this feels like SB 50 with the way Manning won.

Tom Brady was 80% passing and threw for 3 TDs and also should have a 4th if it wasn't dropped.

Brady dominated the first half.

He did not do much in the second half, but he found Fournette on a bunch of dump offs and Gronk for a big gainer.

Did you watch Manning in SB 50?

This performance from Brady was a master class.

What did you want Brady to do after they got a 20+ lead?

Last edited:
Not sure how to feel about this one. I mean yeah he has the ring, but at what cost? IMHO this feels like SB 50 with the way Manning won.
This is legit trash. This forum hasn’t changed at all lol

He had a 40 TD season, made a loser a champion, and lit it up in the Super Bowl. Not even remotely comparable.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back