PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Brady: Another kid on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needless to say that, even when only in conception, that is one damn lucky kid. He'll be born rich, smart, good looking, and athletically gifted. Needless to say that whenever these two have a kid, it's like Gattaca happening in real life.

Congrats.. hope all goes well, another venue for supermodel mom...

Um anybody else ticked the due date is Feb:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.. I know , that is not important but still

Um anybody else ticked the due date is Feb:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.. I know , that is not important but still

They considered waiting until March but then they remembered how upset some of Tom's fans get if he misses any of the offseason workout program...:rolleyes:

That's just wrong :D :p

At least it won't look like BB!

I didn't mean his face, I meant that instead of a QB, they have a boy that grows up to be DL-sized. :)

So if they have a boy can they name him Tom Brady the 3rd? Or can you only name your oldest son that?

Wheres it say the due date is Feb? That is 9 months from now, it's highly unlikely she'd even known she's preggers and even less likely she'd be telling people at that stage.

Congrats to Tom & Giselle.

So if they have a boy can they name him Tom Brady the 3rd? Or can you only name your oldest son that?

They could certainly name him after Tom II, as he would have Brady as his last name. But speaking from a family that has gone as far as a IV, I think giving a child his own unique name is preferable to one that inevitably the child feels he has to "live up to", especially if he/she is a child of a notable person. Just my 2 cents.

Congrats to Tom and Gisele! Why does everyone assume it will be a boy? Could be a Gisele Jr. that's lurking in there!

NoMarriage.com - honest marriage and relationship advice for men. (WARNING!!! Website contains adult language).

Tommy should have read this link before it was too late. He would have learned (among many other invaluable things), that having kids is absolutely OVERRATED. :(

Thank goodness for your link.

"The alternative to "loser" is a ****yfied man, or simply a *****. A ****yfied man does what a woman wants - he is a docile schmuck who slaves away at work and pays her bills and not pesters her for sex. Another words, he is an ideal husband. "

Guys need to stick together....many of these replies are from whipped slave men anyway.

GROW SOME NUTS GUYS!

Long live Clooney and all the others that dont fall for the b.s.:cool:

Too many

I know what you all are thinking, but I didn't do it.

Mmmmm, MILF.

Last edited:
A first amazing touch down of the season from TB.

So much for that $30M a year modeling contract ....

;)

Back when they got married, I read somewhere that she had told him she wanted to have kids but not for a few years, because she wanted to keep making that big $$. But like some others said, plenty of other models have kept bringing home the bacon after a baby or several.

Hopefully this will help bring an end to the Bridget "you're not his momma!" drama... ;)

Hopefully this will help bring an end to the Bridget "you're not his momma!" drama... ;)

She or her people will still find a way of making out more drama, if only to keep her relevant to the media...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes