PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

i was wondering weather by SS Brandon Weather could get another offer for about 1020 a day

right now hes only lvl 3, but tommorow i will level him up 1 with flex, and after this game he should get anough xp to go to lvl 4

so in two days time he should be lvl 5....so 1020 a day would be great (if too much, ANY increase would be good, right now hes making 200/day)

as for college cason, hes lvl 5 now, so 1020 a day would be great for him too (i just lelved him up 3, which was more then what i was planning for)

23-3! Another dominating win!

I also want to point out that Adrian Peterson, the RB that we held to 48 yards and 0 TD last week, got 357 yards and 4 TDs today.

Last edited:
Big D was dominant again, 3 tackles for Pio, and looking at the play by play the other team basically gave up on the run in the 2nd half.

I was almost going to complain about Tobias' lack of tackles, but I think it's more a product of them generating little to no offense and rarely making it to the secondary.

Another win! And 35 plays for the back up tight end. No catches but the lack of drops is an improvement. :D

When the season is over, does everybody become a free agent or do some contract lengths differ? I can't find the length of my contract on my player profile or the FAQ.

Last edited:
I was almost going to complain about Tobias' lack of tackles, but I think it's more a product of them generating little to no offense and rarely making it to the secondary.

Yeah Pio was #3 on the team with 3 tackles, credit the DBs for giving them no openings in the secondary, incomplete pass after incomplete pass.

Wesley Welker had 10 receptions, 1 drop, two takeaways from corner ints:D, but still no TD:(

i have a question....who in the hell is adolfo solomon?

hes an SS that does not show up on our depth chart, and yet he is taking away plays from my own guy, Brandon Weather

just wondering if anyone can tell me why, seeing as to how the guy is not on the depth chart for ANY position, much less for SS...(and my stamina could handle adding his plays)

ohh, and if we dont need him....its fine for u to let him go :D

Last edited:

hes an SS that does not show up on our depth chart, and yet he is taking away plays from my own guy, Brandon Weather

just wondering if anyone can tell me why, seeing as to how the guy is not on the depth chart for ANY position, much less for SS...(and my stamina could handle adding his plays)

It looks like he was getting plays on special teams.

OK, nvm, the guy is just on the kicking teams....so, can i replace him on special teams?

Alright another win for us!! Our defense is awesome!

Woot Stanley Steamer's debut game, 5 catches 40.5 yards and 0 drops. :)

Yeah, the tackles that Pietro made were either completed passes to his man (short-medium stuff) or him reading a run and getting to it behind or at the line of scrimmage. There weren't many chances to make tackles in the secondary. Either way, the way that I figure it is that, if we don't surrender a touchdown, then pretty much everyone did a kickass job.

Last edited:
Hot diggedy damn. 14-13, that was a close one. Congrats to Stanley Steamer on your first TD catch.

Nice win boys. Has anybody figured out why we are so dominant? I can't put my finger on it. At this point we are facing all human teams and they are the same relative level.

Nice win boys. Has anybody figured out why we are so dominant? I can't put my finger on it. At this point we are facing all human teams and they are the same relative level.

I have absolutely no idea. Looking at the ratings, we're pretty much even with most people we face. I think a lot of it's just luck and a lot of it is people leveling their players up correctly, and a lot of it is good gameplanning. That's really all I can guess.

Exhibit A in poorly diagrammed plays:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=812325
Pietro was actually covering both the WR and the TE on that play.

Last edited:
Woo, another good win. I'm (Vernon Barkley) about at the point where I'm going to need a new contract too, I'm making $297 a day and normal training is 400, intense is 1200 (and I'm about to level up too)

Woo, another good win. I'm (Vernon Barkley) about at the point where I'm going to need a new contract too, I'm making $297 a day and normal training is 400, intense is 1200 (and I'm about to level up too)

Gotcha covered. Damn, I didn't realize you were on your original contract still, sorry about that.

I actually just realized I am the highest paid player on the team... by a lot. If this is becoming a problem, I am definitely open to renegotiate it to help out.

I actually just realized I am the highest paid player on the team... by a lot. If this is becoming a problem, I am definitely open to renegotiate it to help out.

I can't afford anything lol.

I can't afford anything lol.

Which player is yours? If you're not making enough money, just speak up- you'll get renegotiated. One of the good things about this team is that we really don't have to worry about greedy jerks demanding tons of money- on the grand scheme of things, nobody on the team is making the ridiculous salaries that some of these guys on other teams are.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back