PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Chris Slay told me his salary is a slap in the face. I need a huge raise for my boy. Gotta feed the family.

Ok, really, I can't afford intense daily training at lv 3 ($600 a day while my salary is $296) and I'm set to hit lv 4 after next game (no idea how much training will cost then). Anyway, it'd be nice if I could have my salary adjusted to whatever a lv4 needs for intense training.

Consider it money well spent if my guy is gonna force a fumble every game :rocker:

Negotiating contracts during the stretch drive of the season is not the Patriots way!

What I've started doing is switching between intense training to up my skills and relaxed to get back energy, on the relaxed days you save up the $ for the intense days (or maybe you can just keep it at normal intensity, I haven't looked at which way costs less/gains more energy/skills). Unfortunately right now Pio's stuck in relaxed mode, he needs the energy back in time for the next game more than he needs the attribute boost.

Oh and only 1 tackle for Pio, but he did actually bust through a double team to get it (and for a loss no less). (Hey, us D lineman gotta take our glory where we can get it.)

I own a team in the Oceania AAA alpha conference. And Pats Fans looking for refuge and a place to play PM me once you've created your player and we will hook up! My username there is LuthierJr as well.

If you're looking for a SS (I'm not very good, but whatever), try trading for Jarkko Voutilainen from the Budapest Breakers of Eastern Europe A. Not getting any playtime here.

I could use a new contract (Ronald Pancake). I'm taking in $284 per day and @ Level 3 it's costing me $200 a day just to train on normal.

I made us a dedicated kick returner, his name is Mrs. Pacman Jones and he's a cornerback (made mostly for returning though, I'm not gonna up his CB skills too much)

I could use a new contract (Ronald Pancake). I'm taking in $284 per day and @ Level 3 it's costing me $200 a day just to train on normal.

I made a trade offer for you. Of course it's up to your owner to accept or not... I'd give you a good contract.

I made us a dedicated kick returner, his name is Mrs. Pacman Jones and he's a cornerback (made mostly for returning though, I'm not gonna up his CB skills too much)

Sent you and offer...

Anyone on the Pride who needs a new contract post in here how much you need per day to train at Intense.

Just a note - you probably don't want to train at intense everyday unless you can do that and still have like > 90 energy otherwise you're sacrificing plays on gameday which is better XP.

I need $800/day for intense, at level 4. not a HUGE deal, as I swap intense with normal, to keep my stamina up.

Thanks!

Ok- sent renegotiated contract offers to Slay, Pancake, Pio, and CavTroop. Did I miss anyone? All for enough that you'll be able to alternate normal/intense for at least the next couple of levels.

Pio: Yeah, I know where you're coming from. Tank keeps coming out of games with about 50 energy and that's despite having 30 stamina, so I need to put him on relaxed just to get my energy back between games. Especially annoying since Pietro can play more snaps at a higher intensity and only lose half as much energy.

Edit: Sent an offer to Mrs. Pacman Jones too.

Last edited:
Negotiating contracts during the stretch drive of the season is not the Patriots way!

What I've started doing is switching between intense training to up my skills and relaxed to get back energy, on the relaxed days you save up the $ for the intense days (or maybe you can just keep it at normal intensity, I haven't looked at which way costs less/gains more energy/skills). Unfortunately right now Pio's stuck in relaxed mode, he needs the energy back in time for the next game more than he needs the attribute boost.

Oh and only 1 tackle for Pio, but he did actually bust through a double team to get it (and for a loss no less). (Hey, us D lineman gotta take our glory where we can get it.)

Hahaha yeah we do. Taking on blockers just isn't that sexy.

BTW: Anyone know if we're ever going to be able to buy gear with more than +1 to stats?

Last edited:
At level 8 you can upgrade your gear and also get a custom item that adds 1 point to each skill in the special tree of your choice.

Rolled a FS named Cuban Pete

Ok- sent renegotiated contract offers to Slay, Pancake, Pio, and CavTroop. Did I miss anyone? All for enough that you'll be able to alternate normal/intense for at least the next couple of levels.

Pio: Yeah, I know where you're coming from. Tank keeps coming out of games with about 50 energy and that's despite having 30 stamina, so I need to put him on relaxed just to get my energy back between games. Especially annoying since Pietro can play more snaps at a higher intensity and only lose half as much energy.

Edit: Sent an offer to Mrs. Pacman Jones too.

Great, thanks, this should help bigtime!

Onto the next shutout!

Rolled a FS named Cuban Pete

Sent offer. IMO, we should probably start cutting some of the computer backups to free up payroll and depth chart space.

So I found this game from another site, and created a LB and after getting picked up by some team who offered me the best contract I proceeded to spend all my points on speed strength agility and tackling. What now? I've never played this kind of game before and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

Is there any chance, you think, that you can get your owner to release you? If so, we can pick you up. Basically, it sounds like you're doing it right. If you got a signing bonus, try to buy some gear with it, and once you hit level 2 you can use your flex points to jump your guy up to 5.

Also, I highly recommend that everyone in the secondary pump points into vision and superior vision. I noticed in the last game that both Tobias and Pietro have a lot of points in both, and both were reading and reacting really well and taking down the RB in the backfield on clear running plays.

Last edited:
Just joined!

Mongo Wantball

A bruising FB who -- surprisingly -- wants the ball! I put most of the points into the blocking and running categories.

I see there's already a starting FB -- no worries, I can back up!

Just joined!

Mongo Wantball

A bruising FB who -- surprisingly -- wants the ball! I put most of the points into the blocking and running categories.

Offer sent.

Looking for a starting CB and a LB (got one who wants to go play for his brother's team) for the Ontario Wildcats.

Anyone on the Pride who needs a new contract post in here how much you need per day to train at Intense.

Just a note - you probably don't want to train at intense everyday unless you can do that and still have like > 90 energy otherwise you're sacrificing plays on gameday which is better XP.

I need a new one to if you want i need 375 to train normal and 1000 to train intense but hey it's all up to you

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back