CLIMB ABOARD THE PATSFANS HATE TRAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
So, after this interesting subject

NFL hate map

and with that familiar rumbling of loathing in anticipation of shoving the Jets' faces in it on Monday night, I figure it's time to

something-strange.png

Eat your heart out, haters, cuz Patriots fans know best how to despise those who...well, the fact is, they deserve it...

final-frontier-old-style.png

7xFQJOE.gif
...I'm glad the girls are serious about this too, but I actually like this...

Anyway,

thumb_i-hate-those-guys-quickmemetcom-national-lampoons-animal-house-50725830.png

Whom, amongst our opponents, do we detest the most?

100px-New_York_Giants_logo.svg.png

"One of the most respected franchises in sports".

Get bent.

It's all a crock. So the elder Mara had the decency to tell Lombardi he'd never be hired as head coach because of his Italian extraction. Wow.

To all those in New England who adopted the Giants as their team since the 50's: Please move to NY.

How many Sundays did we click the channel to CBS and see the irrelevant, REAL laughingstock Giants pumped into our market? Barf.

Good for the Bills & Tom that they won it in '86. They did it for the bad guys.

100px-Oakland_Raiders_logo.svg.png

Just what does a franchise have to do to make you hate them?

Ben Dreith. Jack Tatum.

John Madden's only title is a fake one, given at our expense.

3. upload_2019-10-19_14-44-6.png

What a pile of horse manure.

We have no right to complain, but it's difficult to accept that we beat ourselves in allowing these idiots, the Giants and Ravens to eliminate us by beating ourselves with blunders, mistakes and missed plays.

It does help us all to accept that you can't have everything go your way in life.

100px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png

They're just so abhorrent and their coaches demand earplugs.

I often forget the franchise still exists.

100px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png

Tunes probably wants them at #1, but they're more of just an annoyance to me.

It's like, when a fight broke out at Shea, Pete Brock was standing next to Joe Klecko, and so Pete asks,

"You wanna go?"

Klecko: "Nah, I'm good."

6. upload_2019-10-19_14-48-20.jpeg

We've always loved to travel down to sunny Florida and see our Pats...and, really, it was always so much fun to beat the crap out of Shula, always in Foxborough, until we squished them in January '86 - the last time they were in the AFCCG. Maybe the last time for them, ever.

2007 changed everything. As usual, nothing but gracious, respectful responses by the Patriots regarding going undefeated.

Them? Exposed themselves as total fraud, crybaby losers. Not in the Raiders' league, but up there.

100px-Indianapolis_Colts_logo.svg.png

We kept playing them so much it felt like they were still in our division even after they left. We've mostly beaten them up, there and here, last century and this one. They're just pitiful and sad. Indy hates us so much I guess they belong on the list.

100px-Chicago_Bears_logo.svg.png

The loathing for these losers was palpable in 1986, practically on a par with hatred of the Mets by Boston fans in that World Series loss equally disappointing as the loss in the Bayou. The difference being, starting Eason made it a forgone conclusion. Pete Axthelm was totally right in the pregame, but among other things, I'd have loved to see him squirm unconsciously if Berry had announced Grogan as the starter.

100px-Pittsburgh_Steelers_logo.svg.png

They just get stupider and less relevant each season.

We beat their sorry asses at Three Rivers in '76 and would have again if not for Dreith.

We need to win in February so we're not tied with them anymore in SB wins.

100px-Washington_Redskins_logo.svg.png

This franchise went from pleasantly irrelevant to utterly annoying in the 80's. Good for Joe Gibbs, but did they ever win anything in a non-strike season? Oh yeah, once, with the worst starting quarterback to win a Super Bowl (yes worse than Dilfer). Hated them, but not as much as the Giants.

images

So they got handed a title by officials who had the holding infraction erased from their minds prior to the game and Bill Belichick having just a major brain fart regarding the kid who won him a couple of previous Super Bowls. I've run into some really nice Eagles fans, but apparently they're in the minority. Meh.

100px-Dallas_Cowboys.svg.png

We hated the Cowboys growing up just like everybody else, but Landry, Staubach & Co. were legit. They were the real deal.

Still hate them though. JJ makes it easier to continue today.

And that Butch Johnson thing they show endlessly on TV was NOT a catch.

final-frontier.png

Bills - Meh, Lou Saban did beat us after Billy fired him, keeping us out of playoffs and potential AFL titles; I mean, they're just so pitiful...Wide right...OJ...4 straight...whatever

Like all these other also rans, we already beat them up last century anyway

Chargers - We made up for 1963 many times over

Seahawks - Seattle is a nice city with nice (if not too bright) people, blah

Chiefs - Yawn.

Titans - Jeff Fisher isn't even there anymore

Packers - They're just kind of sad. But Lombardi will always be legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it is the Ravens first and foremost.

The names may change but it is the same story. A bunch of loudmouths pretending to tough bullies, but when push comes to shove in reality they are a bunch of screeching whiny cry babies. It was that way when Rex Ryan was there, and continues to this day with Harbaugh.

Perhaps the area's inferiority complex (with DC to the south, Philly, NYC and Boston to the north) has bled over to the players and coaches. It is no different from that twelve year old kid that acts so tough and mean - until somebody stands up to him and the tears start flowing.

Their fans bow at a statue to Ray Lewis, rationalizing with absurd pretzel logic that Ray had nothing to do with the deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. They play the role of victims to a ludicrous degree on any play that does not go their way, claiming the NFL is out to get them and wants them to lose.

Let's not forget also that it was Harbaugh that after losing on a 'trick' play - a legal but uncommon formation that got him so twisted he didn't call timeout to come up with a plan to defend it - and was so butthurt that he attempted to frame the Pats the following week with the ridiculous witch hunt that would become known as Deflategate.

Man up, Harbaugh. Nobody likes a whiny sore loser.

I liked the first gif, but then I lost interest because, you know, words aren’t as interesting as hot girls taking off their bras.
Especially soooooo many words.

NFL hate map

and with that familiar rumbling of loathing in anticipation of shoving the Jets' faces in it on Monday night, I figure it's time to

something-strange.png

Eat your heart out, haters, cuz Patriots fans know best how to despise those who...well, the fact is, they deserve it...

7xFQJOE.gif

Anyway,

thumb_i-hate-those-guys-quickmemetcom-national-lampoons-animal-house-50725830.png

Get bent.

It's all a crock. So the elder Mara had the decency to tell Lombardi he'd never be hired as head coach because of his Italian extraction. Wow.

To all those in New England who adopted the Giants as their team since the 50's: Please move to NY.

How many Sundays did we click the channel to CBS and see the irrelevant, REAL laughingstock Giants pumped into our market? Barf.

Ben Dreith. Jack Tatum.

3. View attachment 24717

We have no right to complain, but it's difficult to accept that we beat ourselves in allowing these idiots, the Giants and Ravens to eliminate us by beating ourselves with blunders, mistakes and missed plays.

It does help us all to accept that you can't have everything go your way in life.

It's like, when a fight broke out at Shea, Pete Brock was standing next to Joe Klecko, and so Pete asks,

"You wanna go?"

6. View attachment 24718

We've always loved to travel down to sunny Florida and see our Pats...and, really, it was always so much fun to beat the crap out of Shula, always in Foxborough, until we squished them in January '86 - the last time they were in the AFCCG. Maybe the last time for them, ever.

2007 changed everything. As usual, nothing but gracious, respectful responses by the Patriots regarding going undefeated.

Them? Exposed themselves as total fraud, crybaby losers. Not in the Raiders' league, but up there.

We kept playing them so much it felt like they were still in our division even after they left. We've mostly beaten them up, there and here, last century and this one. They're just pitiful and sad. Indy hates us so much I guess they belong on the list.

The loathing for these losers was palpable in 1986, practically on a par with hatred of the Mets by Boston fans in that World Series loss equally disappointing as the loss in the Bayou. The difference being, starting Eason made it a forgone conclusion. Pete Axthelm was totally right in the pregame, but among other things, I'd have loved to see him squirm unconsciously if Berry had announced Grogan as the starter.

We beat their sorry asses at Three Rivers in '76 and would have again if not for Dreith.

This franchise went from pleasantly irrelevant to utterly annoying in the 80's. Good for Joe Gibbs, but did they ever win anything in a non-strike season? Oh yeah, once, with the worst starting quarterback to win a Super Bowl (yes worse than Dilfer). Hated them, but not as much as the Giants.

images

So they got handed a title by officials who had the holding infraction erased from their minds prior to the game and Bill Belichick having just a major brain fart regarding the kid who won him a couple of previous Super Bowls. I've run into some really nice Eagles fans, but apparently they're in the minority. Meh.

We hated the Cowboys growing up just like everybody else, but Landry, Staubach & Co. were legit. They were the real deal.

final-frontier.png

Bills - Meh, Lou Saban did beat us after Billy fired him, keeping us out of playoffs and potential AFL titles; I mean, they're just so pitiful...Wide right...OJ...4 straight...whatever

Chiefs - Yawn.

I appreciate the effort you or whoever put into this, but there's a lot wrong with it.

I have to admit, I no longer hate any NFL team.

I did for a long time, but it’s all either worn off or just worn down. I used to hate Indy, Pittsburgh, Denver and Seattle.

Most psych analysts will explain that most hate is based in fear. And I’m just no longer afraid of anything Patriots related....and yes, that includes the inevitable End.

I think I’m just beyond grateful for all we’ve been blessed to witnessed.

What did he say?

I liked the first gif, but then I lost interest because, you know, words aren’t as interesting as hot girls taking off their bras.

I pretty much checked out right after

Do I need to say it?

Don Shula.

That is all

"Don...Don!!! that's your shoe...over here...here's your stewed prunes...good boy (pats the grunting octogenarian on his white haired pate)

The Dolphins were in the AFC title game back in '93-'94...losing to the Bills at home.

What’s the name of the girl in that gif. For science.

APF is the last known member of the TASS patriots news agency from the cold war.

OK to ignore. Just be nice.

I grew up hating the Dolphins, Jets, and the 90's Bills the most. Now? I personally despise the Ravens(I live in this hellhole surrounded by their fans), Steelers, Eagles, Colts, Chodes, Donkhoes, Seadderall, and meh to everyone else. I'm over the superbowl 42 and 46 loses. We came back and have three titles this decade. Hell all my teams this decade have been incredible.

NFL hate map

something-strange.png

7xFQJOE.gif

Anyway,

Get bent.

Ben Dreith. Jack Tatum.

3. View attachment 24717

"You wanna go?"

6. View attachment 24718

images

final-frontier.png

Chiefs - Yawn.

In today's NFL Dreith's call would have been fine. Think of the one we got against the Chiefs last year. Silly to hate a franchise over a bad call by the ref.

yes it sucked I admit that.

I have to admit, I no longer hate any NFL team
this

I only ever hated some fan bases but not the teams. I've watched every SB since SB 10 and as many of the playoff games that I could.

The Pats were always my team but I liked to watch lots of games, Steelers/Oilers, Steelers/Cowboys, and many others.

The Ravens, Steelers, Denver, and Raiders , and Colts have all long passed the Jets as hated rivals. The Jets are more now HISTORICAL hated rivals rather than actual ones (at least on our side). They haven't been any sort of rivals since Rex's early years and the 2nd worst game in Pats history.

I should also mention the Cowboys as well since we are playing them this year. I have hated the Cowboys since the 70's when they were initially falsely labeled "America's Team".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes