PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung cocaine indictment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Phillips St where the Baseball house was?

I say was because I’m not sure if it still is. I was there 01-05

It’s the street off the corner of Sigma Kappa. The street right behind the big parking lot to the visitors center.

Cops used to be stationed out in the center of the street on weekdays. I got there the last year of the Hoedown. Blarney was the big thing. Until idiot cops shot ****ing gas pellets into second story ****ing windows where they thought people were partying

You know they messed up when the students protested and the school didn’t take the cops side

It’s the street off the corner of Sigma Kappa. The street right behind the big parking lot to the visitors center.

Cops used to be stationed out in the center of the street on weekdays. I got there the last year of the Hoedown. Blarney was the big thing. Until idiot cops shot ****ing gas pellets into second story ****ing windows where they thought people were partying

You know they messed up when the students protested and the school didn’t take the cops side

Yes thats the street. My GF and roommate were arrested after a party got broke up there in my Sophomore year. It could have been the Lacrosse house....either way, the cops were arresting people then.

My Junior year (03-04) cops basically raided Pufton and were finding apartments that were having Hoedown parties. They were knocking on doors and when someone would open the door, they would throw a tear gas can in and then grab people as they came out.

Pretty sure the "Riot" videos of that night are on youtube. People were burning down bus stops on North Pleasant. Obviously the cops blamed the students, but the students were largely minding their own business while the cops were the "aggressors".

That one event led to a ton of backlash from the town toward the students. My sister was a couple of years behind me and she said the town swung back toward supporting the students after I graduated.

Sounds like that is still the case.

Certainly this too.

Anonymous forums give people the scrot to say things they wouldn’t come close to saying in their analog lives.
So does this one...

Kinda but not really on a similar note...
A friend built a new home on Winnipesaukee a while back. Hired a local to paint the entire home inside and out. The painter had the run of the house for weeks....finished the job in the fall of that year. The family didn't visit this vacation home all winter until they got a phone call from both their property manager who looked in on the house during the winter and the local police. Apparently the painter, knowing the family wouldn't return until the spring, had made a key and used the the house as his heroin den all winter until he died in the owner's bed.

Another kinda but not really tidbit......
Motor Cycle weekend was the week before the coke bust and Chung's house is maybe 2 miles from Weirs Beach which is a major destination for bikers. Meredith gets clogged with bikers with multi hour traffic jams and local properties are just filled with bikers. The area where Chung's house is used to be full of rental properties that would get taken over by masses of bikers...like every where else. Don't know the lay of the land these days though.
My point....many houses full of partiers up and down the lake.
A little context but who knows

So given that the police responded to a burglar alarm, how do the cops know whoever broke in didn't leave that coke behind?

Assuming Chung and his wife share joint tenancy of their NH home, the most common form of home ownership when married, answer me this:
Why does the husband get charged but not the wife?
Based on the limited facts known: coke found in an unoccupied home.....only one owner gets charged.
Not trying to insinuate anything about the Mrs.......just curious why the burden falls on the husband.

Any info released if Chung showed up at this home soon after the discovery (within hours?)?

Assuming Chung and his wife share joint tenancy of their NH home, the most common form of home ownership when married, answer me this:
Based on the limited facts known: coke found in an unoccupied home.....only one owner gets charged.
Not trying to insinuate anything about the Mrs.......just curious why the burden falls on the husband.

Any info released if Chung showed up at this home soon after the discovery (within hours?)?

Do we know if she didn’t get indicted? Do we know if she is a joint owner?

Chung is the only owner of the property. Per Meredith NH Tax records.

Attachments

• Vision Government Solutions.pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 16
Chung is the only owner of the property. Per Meredith NH Tax records.
Thanks
In my state, homes must be put in both names.
Edit: Maybe that was because we took a mortgage on the property???
NH divorce lawyers must love the extra work/$$$ required to resolve property disputes.

So given that the police responded to a burglar alarm, how do the cops know whoever broke in didn't leave that coke behind?
i'm sure Chung wa drug tested regularly jut like any other play, and as far as i can recall hes never been suspended for recreational drug use.it could very easily be someone elses that was there or had been there.

Thanks
In my state, homes must be put in both names.
Edit: Maybe that was because we took a mortgage on the property???
NH divorce lawyers must love the extra work/$$$ required to resolve property disputes.
Yeah, they do that so that you assume responsibility for the debt in case one party dies. In other words, they want to make sure that you know what you’re getting in to prior to signing the paperwork.

i'm sure Chung wa drug tested regularly jut like any other play, and as far as i can recall hes never been suspended for recreational drug use.it could very easily be someone elses that was there or had been there.
That's an interesting take on this case that I'd like to hear more of.

Has any of the Chung reporting mentioned quantity size?

I haven’t seen any report about how much was found.
The whole thing could just “blow” away with a slap on the wrist. (Hopefully)

That's my belief as well.

I hope we are right.

Most of what is out there indicates that the Chung folks should be able to delay the trial (if any) until after the season. If true, this is an issue for another season.

Yeah, they do that so that you assume responsibility for the debt in case one party dies. In other words, they want to make sure that you know what you’re getting in to prior to signing the paperwork.
Actually, they do that if you need both people's income to qualify for a mortgage. There is nothing that prevents a married person from buying a house in their own name if they can afford it on their own.

meanwhile...back to the earth shattering Robert Kraft "human trafficking!!!!!!" case...ahem...uh...anybody? anything? I mean, THIS was "BIG TROUBLE!!!" and he's facing banishment and loss of hundreds of draft picks and millions of dollars...any of you Sherlocks out there got an update...I mean, I'm positively frantic over this "human trafficking!!!!!!!!!!" indictment....maybe the "Chung wasn't there but tag, you're it anyway" cataclysmic drug bust case usurps the formerly ultra-serious "human trafficking!!!!!!!!" Kraft indictment...odd isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST