PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung cocaine indictment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they do that if you need both people's income to qualify for a mortgage. There is nothing that prevents a married person from buying a house in their own name if they can afford it on their own.
Not where I live.

Here in PA, we had to sign a bunch of paperwork that included my name on the deed/title to the house, so that I would be aware of the potential for debt and taxes in case she passed. I’m one of two owners of the property and house. I just have a ton of student loans, so I never took part in the process of getting approved by the bank, because it would’ve hurt our debt-to-income ratio, and lowered the chances of approval.

Filing jointly?
Yep. We file jointly every year. It just so happened that she had all of her student debt paid off and I didn’t.

I’m not meaning to question your expertise, but rather passing on my own experience.

Yep. We file jointly every year. It just so happened that she had all of her student debt paid off and I didn’t.

I’m not meaning to question your expertise, but rather passing on my own experience.
No problem at all, different states do different things. I gave that whole being married thing up. Now if I ever miss being married, I just give a new house and half my stuff to a random stranger.

No problem at all, different states do different things. I gave that whole being married thing up. Now if I ever miss being married, I just give a new house and half my stuff to a random stranger.
I’m totally blaming the coke on her, should the cops have to answer a call for a tripped security alarm. No hesitation, whatsoever.

I’m totally blaming the coke on her, should the cops have to answer a call for a tripped security alarm. No hesitation, whatsoever.
I wouldn’t have thought Peyton Manning had a patsfans.com account.

I know it doesn’t mean much at all, but if you go to Chung’s Instagram and look at the posts around the time of the incident in Meredith, it appears he was in Hawaii with his family. Time will tell.

Has there been any confirmation or refutation of Chung being in Hawaii at this time?

ugh, god, bringing this thread to the top scared me
Sorry about that. I've done a few web searches over the past couple of weeks about this and haven't seen anything. If he really was in Hawaii, it would make the defense to this accusation pretty easy (you might think)...

Sorry about that. I've done a few web searches over the past couple of weeks about this and haven't seen anything. If he really was in Hawaii, it would make the defense to this accusation pretty easy (you might think)...
It does make me long for those innocent days when all we were worried about were cocaine indictments...so carefree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back