PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chris Hogan Offensive MVP (not named Brady)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 5 and he already has his career high in TDs with 5. If he were to keep his current pace he'd finish with 16 TD which is pretty much top level in terms of Rec TD in the NFL for a season

Here are the people and years that have had 16+ TD in the last decade

Dez Bryant 16 , '14
Jimmy Graham 16, '13
Gronk 17 (18), '11
Moss 23, '07

James White has been a good cat too.

Hogan has improved greatly since the middle of last year - comfortable with offense, more insync with Brady and more confident. Improved route tree. Also an effective red zone target. The play of him and Amendola might lead us to bring back defenders instead of Mitchell - as nuts as that seemed 4 weeks ago.

I feel like we're handing out participation awards in this thread. But yeah, Hogan, Dola, and Cooks have been bomb. Now Gronk...why you gotta sit out a game!?

Big Pharma....hmmm...is this a reference to **** pills? hey baby, I got my Big Pharma right here...give it 20 minutes and ...BLAST OFF...if not then perhaps you could get me a reduced rate on my anti-psychotic prescriptions...the costs are driving me crazy:eek:

Would have made that throw if they didn't trade Mankins.

;)

Disappointed that you are now putting those emoticons into your posts to make it even more obvious.

Big Pharma....hmmm...is this a reference to **** pills? hey baby, I got my Big Pharma right here...give it 20 minutes and ...BLAST OFF...if not then perhaps you could get me a reduced rate on my anti-psychotic prescriptions...the costs are driving me crazy:eek:

Yes, exactly.

OR

I'm just a really big ass pharmacist playing word games on the industry that I work in. I'm guessing its the **** pills though. o_O

Anti-psychotics usually cause low libido and erectile dysfunction, now I know why you have such a fascination. ;) Ask your doctor about Micoxaflopin today!

OK...as soon as I get out of my strait jacket...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore