PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs want to face Patriots again: They couldn't handle us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for clarifying.

Far from delusion, and I'm definitely not expecting an easy win against either. Maybe I should've been more specific...

I'm licking my chops at the opportunity for a rematch, as it would make for an amazing season should we pull out W's. I'm a sucker for the whole "exorcising demons" narrative, and a second chance to beat two teams who are some of the best in the league. I also hate the comments the Chiefs had after the game.

I want to see the best game plan Belichick and Co. has ever put together.

I'd take my chances against an offense that can't score more than 20 points, can't complete a pass more than 5 yards past LOS, converts third down at a sub 40% clip, and had to use trick plays to get chunk yardage...

Jet fan that you are I would expect you to be happy with that,

Far from delusion, and I'm definitely not expecting an easy win against either. Maybe I should've been more specific...

I'm licking my chops at the opportunity for a rematch, as it would make for an amazing season should we pull out W's. I'm a sucker for the whole "exorcising demons" narrative, and a second chance to beat two teams who are some of the best in the league. I also hate the comments the Chiefs had after the game.

I want to see the best game plan Belichick and Co. has ever put together.

Yep. I’m fine with making team’s beat them twice in a season. And when it comes to any game that is win or call it a season my money is always on Beluchick and Brady..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back