PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs giving up a 2019 1st, 2020 2nd for Frank Clark...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't put it past Reid and that FO to ruin an amazing setup for the future. I would hate to be a Chief's fan.

If they win the SB this coming season, they won't be accused of ruining anything. Our cup runnith over in PatsNation, however, for many fan bases there is a please! just! win! this! one!

Yet KC was a breath away from this past SB and I'd bet they probably take it home if they'd have gotten by the Patriots. But if they fall short of that mark this year it has to be seen as a pretty significant letdown based partly on this big move. And if they miss the playoffs or are one and done? That may cost some people their jobs.

Because he has. Every post out of him has been crapping on the Pats every little decision and it's ********.
I meant the first part of your post but you answered it. The 2nd part didn’t show up until I posted it.

I meant the first part of your post but you answered it. The 2nd didn’t show up until I posted it
My contention is that they did not make a mistake by not tagging them.

No they didn't.

Your posts today are bordering on trollish
That's not much of an argument at all.

Considering what happened when Dee Ford and Frank Clark were shopped on the market, not tagging & attempting to trade Flowers (and negotiating to keep him for the sake of the rules) was quite arguably a huge mistake and a missed opportunity.

That's not much of an argument at all.

Considering what happened when Dee Ford and Frank Clark were shopped on the market, not tagging & attempting to trade Flowers (and negotiating to keep him for the sake of the rules) was quite arguably a huge mistake and a missed opportunity.
Please find the cap space to tag them

Please find the cap space to tag them
There's a small handful of restructures, including Brady and Gilmore, the latter of which they already did, that would free up the temporary cap space needed.

There's a small handful of restructures, including Brady and Gilmore, the latter of which they already did, that would free up the temporary cap space needed.
$16m is not small.

Can't look at your profile.

Go read your posts. You know what you write and why
I linked my profile for a reason. The notion I've been "crapping on the Pats every little decision" is undeniably false. I haven't even commented on anything Pats related in a long time aside from my tame two word comment above that triggered your reaction.

I linked my profile for a reason. The notion I've been "crapping on the Pats every little decision" is undeniably false. I haven't even commented on anything Pats related in a long time aside from my tame two word comment above that triggered your reaction.
I apologize. It was Chris2233 or whatever his board name is.

You aren't off the hook for the tag statement. They aren't restructuring Brady for a reason.

wow....more Patriots induced Panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey