PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CFB National Championship: Alabama vs. Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Clemson won, it's refreshing seeing someone other than Ohio St and Alabama winning the championship.

But let's face it, Alabama will probably be back in the national championship again next year.

I do like the Clemson QB, he is tough and played an excellent game, he will need to give up the run game when he joins the NFL because his career will be shortened if he takes those hits by an NFL defender.

Screamin A. Smith...LMAO...thanks PR...can never get enough SA Smith bashing

That was an exciting game.

Question because I don't watch college FB that much. Was the pick on the game winning TD legal?

There defense was just that good all year: they never needed him to do anything. Their d got tired tonight. Bama just hasn't solved that position since McCaaron

But that kid is terrible. I haven't thrown a pass under live fire in more than 10 years, and I'd have been a better choice.

But that kid is terrible. I haven't thrown a pass under live fire in more than 10 years, and I'd have been a better choice.

I know. That's why I picked Clemson. Bamas offense is almost inept as Ohio states. The kid can't throw

I know. That's why I picked Clemson. Bamas offense is almost inept as Ohio states. The kid can't throw

Amen to that. The kid's a running back trying to throw the ball. The WR throws a better ball.

Some Alabama players came up small tonight cam Robinson and Tim Williams were horrible. Don't see them doing much in the pros(not just because of tonight) Allen I think can be good but he was invisible too

i hope renfroe is there at 6th round. we all need more shifty white WR. undrafted FA would be even better

Reece made a good point. Alabamas not as deep this year. They had a big time rotation last year. They were clearly gassed

i hope renfroe is there at 6th round. we all need more shifty white WR. undrafted FA would be even better

Don't get too greedy about those shifty white boys. After all, if McDaniels moves on, he's going to need a couple. They can't let the "But... racist!" thing die down, after all.

Screamin A. Smith...LMAO...thanks PR...can never get enough SA Smith bashing

No problem. I'm more partial to bashing that donkey Sharpe myself.

Hunter renfro is the real MVP in my opinion. And wtf!!! Kid just said he wants to coach one day. I like him even more now. He probably appreciates the small things. Probably just loves the game. Seems like he just naturally knows what to do in certain situations. Can't teach it.

I thought Wes Welker was one of a kind. Even when that kid cut back during his first TD it looked like Wes. 17 receptions 169 yards 4 TDs in two games vs. Alabama.

Can we sign him for Saturday? :D

I thought Wes Welker was one of a kind. Even when that kid cut back during his first TD it looked like Wes. 17 receptions 169 yards 4 TDs in two games vs. Alabama.

Can we sign him for Saturday? :D

I rewatched the game from last year today, a condensed version of course, showed all the plays. And that's when I decided I really liked this kid, heard his story and was amazed, glad to see he came out and had another big game

Amen to that. The kid's a running back trying to throw the ball. The WR throws a better ball.
He is only a true freshman. He could develop. He got really lucky on that prayer he threw up on 3rd and 16

Hunter Renfrow's a RedShirt Sophomore. He's free to declare, if he wants. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes