Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm actually pumped about this game. I think Alabama pulls away in the end but Clemson's defense is good enough to slow down Hurts and 'Bama's offense to make it a game. And, either way, it has to be better than that ****fest we saw on New Years Eve... right?

giphy.gif

People hate Alabama so much, you'd think they were the Patriots. o_O

The thing is I actually admire Alabama. Not because they win but because they are old fashioned. They run it down your throats and play great defense. I wish notre dame would do that. Their system sucks. So yes I admire Alabama but I do love when they lose

If you look closely, you can see the strings holding Corso's carcass up in the air and manipulating his mouth when he "talks".

I like Clemson in this game.
upload_2017-1-9_19-46-18.png

Freshman QB for Bama means Clemson wins.

Go Clemson just for something f.ucking different.

I think it'll be close until some point in the second quarter, wherein Bama's defense makes a play and changes the game.

I don't think Clemson will stand up against the run for the whole game. But I don't expect Jalen to have a big game.

Watson will have his successes, but Bama can rush four and drop seven and still get to the QB. That's tough to beat.

EDIT - Alabama 31, Clemson 21

I just hope this one is a hair on the ass of last year's game. That was one of the most entertaining National Championship games I've ever seen.

I think it'll be close until some point in the second quarter, wherein Bama's defense makes a play and changes the game.

I don't think Clemson will stand up against the run for the whole game. But I don't expect Jalen to have a big game.

Watson will have his successes, but Bama can rush four and drop seven and still get to the QB. That's tough to beat.

If bama is getting pressure with 4. That could be game over, problem is they have to not be over aggressive in their pass rush because of Watson a run threat. Bamas given up points to good offenses this year. The best offense they played put up 38. The teams they play aren't built to beat them for the most part. Clemson is

Clemson QB throws alot of picks against bad D's think they are going to get stomped by Alabama.

Watson plays good in big moments. Having said that, as a Gamecock fan I hate Clemson more than the Colts.

Anytime you put the Rolling Stones into a video montage, it's going to be awesome. That song makes me think of every Scorsese movie ever made.

Anytime you put the Rolling Stones into a video montage, it's going to be awesome. That song makes me think of every Scorsese movie ever made.

Well, Departed for sure.

Odd...I've had an itch to watch that again. Might have to.

Intro to departed was tremendous. Intro to this game was tremendous. It was a grand slam, but with that song it was a walk off grand slam down by 3 in the 7th game of the World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case