PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

Seeing the way Marcus Morris played last night reminded me why I hated to see him go.
Really?
Yes... very good game against Tatum.....familiarity vs former teammate
But it has been long established MM is a solid journeyman who doesn’t tip the scale. The NBA is full of MM types, usually making too much money on bad teams.

Really?
Yes... very good game against Tatum.....familiarity vs former teammate
But it has been long established MM is a solid journeyman who doesn’t tip the scale. The NBA is full of MM types, usually making too much money on bad teams.

Really. I liked him. He was a decent player all-around and a good shooter.

They all make too much money.

Hayward ... 39 points in 17-20 shooting....16/16 from 2

Edwards was a microwave

Hayward ... 39 points in 17-20 shooting....16/16 from 2

Edwards was a microwave
Crazy stat line
GH had free reign inside the arc and couldn’t miss
Cavs are garbage
But
Celts are getting wins without both Brown and the Turkish outcast

Tatum has surprised me so far.... not so much with his scoring but with his defense, rebounds, blocks, and passing.

looking forward to Mavs and Nuggets games to get better sense of Boston.

16/16 from two points - he settled a record from 1967 who belonged to Wilt Chamberlain.

Crazy stat line
GH had free reign inside the arc and couldn’t miss
Cavs are garbage
But
Celts are getting wins without both Brown and the Turkish outcast

Tatum has surprised me so far.... not so much with his scoring but with his defense, rebounds, blocks, and passing.

looking forward to Mavs and Nuggets games to get better sense of Boston.

the Bucks weren't garbage....the Raptors weren't garbage...they're just as good as Dallas or Denver

Let's go, Celts! 5-1 and on top of the EC, Baby!!!

the Bucks weren't garbage....the Raptors weren't garbage...they're just as good as Dallas or Denver
Raptors are the new Pacers. Celts might be too
Bucks went ice cold after demolishing Boston in the 1st half. Celts should have posed for a team picture after their early season Super Bowl victory

Raptors are the new Pacers. Celts might be too
Bucks went ice cold after demolishing Boston in the 1st half. Celts should have posed for a team picture after their early season Super Bowl victory

Make sense

I watched some of the Cs game tonight on TNT along with the TNF game on the NFLN...Bobby Williams starting to play like a professional big...Poirier on the other hand...disappointed that there was no Tacko Time...nice little garbage-time runs by Wanamaker & Javonte Green...did Grant Williams even take a shot tonight?

Terry Rozier earns over $19 mill/ year.

Did Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter both attend Matt Millen seminars on team building

I watched some of the Cs game tonight on TNT along with the TNF game on the NFLN...Bobby Williams starting to play like a professional big...Poirier on the other hand...disappointed that there was no Tacko Time...nice little garbage-time runs by Wanamaker & Javonte Green...did Grant Williams even take a shot tonight?
French baguettes have more athleticism than Poirier

Good win. All of the starters looked great, yet again. Big is still the concern. Robert Williams is clearly not ready and even though he isn’t a good defensive player, Kanter should be a significant help when he is back.

Great start for the team. The Hornets are an average-decent team, not a dumpster fire. So I think we can qualify it as a nice solid win.

The Hornets are an average-decent team, not a dumpster fire. So I think we can qualify it as a nice solid win.
Medium sized trash can fire

All road wins qualify as great wins in my book.
3-1 this year
21-20 last year

Good win. All of the starters looked great, yet again. Big is still the concern. Robert Williams is clearly not ready and even though he isn’t a good defensive player, Kanter should be a significant help when he is back.

Great start for the team. The Hornets are an average-decent team, not a dumpster fire. So I think we can qualify it as a nice solid win.

Williams needs minutes, and seeing how the league is this year, there are plenty of games for him to get plenty of minutes.......his instincts are poor but when he puts the effort in, he plays bigger than he is......he's on the same curve as Capela who was also pretty useless his first couple of years

im loving this team so far. a lot of fun to watch. its going to be a fun winter with the celts and bruins.

Williams needs minutes, and seeing how the league is this year, there are plenty of games for him to get plenty of minutes.......his instincts are poor but when he puts the effort in, he plays bigger than he is......he's on the same curve as Capela who was also pretty useless his first couple of years
Absolutely agree. My post didn’t clarify that I still want RW seeing his minutes, just acknowledging he still has a long way to go which is fine. He definitely has his moments though.

Absolutely agree. My post didn’t clarify that I still want RW seeing his minutes, just acknowledging he still has a long way to go which is fine. He definitely has his moments though.

6 blocks and 5 dunks so far tonite....one alley oop had his head above the rim

Last edited:
Gordon Hayward is made of glass. In other news Bob aka Timelord had a good game, while Jaylen brown had a great game.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back