PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

Another good win....no theis or Williams turns it into an offensive bonanza

Edwards lights it up off the bench

9-1! Carsen Edwards begins to settle down, goes off for 18.

while Horford was a better defender, Kanter is a better rebounder and better low post offense

9-1! Carsen Edwards begins to settle down, goes off for 18.
Edwards’ feast or famine outings keep our attention
But let’s not ignore the consistency and efficiency of Wanamaker over the last half dozen games... shooting 62% (16-26 mostly from 2 pt territory) while playing 15-21 minutes per game... dishing assists, grabbing boards as well.
Wanamaker is a legit backup

Celts smalls playing big

Class Kemba
Legit Wanamaker
Microwave 2.0

Celts have a plethora of quality pieces with more stashed in Maine

Edwards’ feast or famine outings keep our attention
But let’s not ignore the consistency and efficiency of Wanamaker over the last half dozen games... shooting 62% (16-26 mostly from 2 pt territory) while playing 15-21 minutes per game... dishing assists, grabbing boards as well.
Wanamaker is a legit backup

Celts smalls playing big

Class Kemba
Legit Wanamaker
Microwave 2.0

Celts have a plethora of quality pieces with more stashed in Maine

Edwards is known as 'C4'

Edwards is known as 'C4'
This C4?

515Li57O%2B4L.jpg

As long as the nickname “Time Lord” sticks, I don’t care about any other nicknames on the Boston Terrible Haircuts roster

Anyone going to the game at the new Chase Center tonight? Please post reviews. Tickets aren't bad for tonight vs. previous years in Oakland, but I can't make it tonight.

Regards,
Chris

Double header tonight Bruins at 7:30 - Celtics at 10:30.:D

Double header tonight Bruins at 7:30 - Celtics at 10:30.:D
Maine Redclaws on now. They're going to televise all their home games. Tacko looks like a high schooler playing a bunch of 3rd graders.

Is it me or does jason tatum miss a lot of layups? It seems like anything he puts off the glass rims out or misses the rim completely. It drives me crazy.

Is it me or does jason tatum miss a lot of layups? It seems like anything he puts off the glass rims out or misses the rim completely. It drives me crazy.
Don’t get me started
My latest peeve with the guy is how he gets the ball outside the arc and just stands there with it

On another note: his lamb chop beard is displeasing to the senses. I think he uses a Sharpie.
Why the young guns are imitating Lebron’s taint face/Amish look and Harden’s homeless style...... astonishing.

Despite wins without Hayward, offense is out of sync. Good thing Kemba gets hot at the end of these games. The man has been able to answer down the stretch.... absolutely amazing.

Don’t get me started
My latest peeve with the guy is how he gets the ball outside the arc and just stands there with it

On another note: his lamb chop beard is displeasing to the senses. I think he uses a Sharpie.
Why the young guns are imitating Lebron’s taint face/Amish look and Harden’s homeless style...... astonishing.

Despite wins without Hayward, offense is out of sync. Good thing Kemba gets hot at the end of these games. The man has been able to answer down the stretch.... absolutely amazing.
Tatum needs to watch tape from his rookie season. He has so many bad habits. He needs to stop with all the dribbling. And wasting the shot clock holding the ball. He thinks he's better than he is.

You guys are dumping on a guy who's averaging 20 points and 7+ boards a game, shooting 40 percent from 3 and, oh yeah, he's 21 years old.

You guys are dumping on a guy who's averaging 20 points and 7+ boards a game, shooting 40 percent from 3 and, oh yeah, he's 21 years old.

I had to click on 'show ignored content' to see what the hell you're talking about.....Tatum is fine......the offense is taking a hit because rather than a rotation that guarantees to have any 2 from tatum,brown,walker,hayward out there, they have to remove hayward from that equation and put in smart......not as much scoring in the paint.

stop being such a sensitive homer lol. its ok to be critical of his game. nobody said he was a bust. he still has work to do. the celtics broadcast scal and others acknowledge he is having problems finishing at the rim. i thought you had me on ignore lol?

Anyone catch the Red Claws game yesterday on NBA TV?
Tacko was throwing ‘em down uncontested every second he was on the floor
He even got into a minor brouhaha with some scrub

Still wonder if his game will ever translate in the Show or will he be basketball’s version of a AAAA player.

In other news, Langford still made of glass

Still wonder if his game will ever translate in the Show or will he be basketball’s version of a AAAA player.

I watched some of it. I'm starting to think he has a chance to make a NBA roster.

I definitely think he will become a serviceable off the bench center.
Not sure if he will ever become a top 5 on a team due to possible stamina issues.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back