PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

Gordon Hayward is made of glass. In other news Bob aka Timelord had a good game, while Jaylen brown had a great game.
Right, because one injury is acceptable but two means you’re made of glass.

Injury sucks because he was playing so well, but should only be about six weeks or so. Celtics look damn good, will be interesting to see what happens.

Right, because one injury is acceptable but two means you’re made of glass.

Injury sucks because he was playing so well, but should only be about six weeks or so. Celtics look damn good, will be interesting to see what happens.
The second injury was related to him running into the back or side of a spurs player. The contact didn't look particularly bad, if thats all it take to fracture his wrist then it seems like he fits the "made of glass" catagory.

Gordon Hayward is made of glass. In other news Bob aka Timelord had a good game, while Jaylen brown had a great game.
What a stupid thing to say. He's had two fluke injuries here, unless you think some people just have bones that break more easily.

The second injury was related to him running into the back or side of a spurs player. The contact didn't look particularly bad, if thats all it take to fracture his wrist then it seems like he fits the "made of glass" catagory.
And yet, somehow, magically, he managed to play SEVEN years in the league and 516 games before he broke his glass hand.

Hayward can't get a break. He was playing so good. Frustration level ten.

Actually....he’s made of flesh and bone like the rest of them......stupid overused euphemism of the day

Doncic is an apologetic cheap shot artist

Tatum 1-18 tonite but the C’s still up 11

Time to give Jaylen his props. He's coming into his own.

Nice win ...
They're going to need the bench - I like Whataburger's chances given more playing time.
My hopes were a bit high on Timelord.
I think if the kid can stay healthy this will be Langfords big shot - kid is silky smooth.
Given more experience Tacko might be better than Timelord and Porier soon.

Nice win ...
They're going to need the bench - I like Whataburger's chances given more playing time.
I think if the kid can stay healthy this will be Langfords big shot - kid is silky smooth.

Nah. I don't know what you want from Williams. He had 6 blocked shots the other night against SA. He came in tonight and they instantly ran the pick and roll for a thunderous dunk by him. As far as the team goes talking about him, he seems to be well ahead of expectations. I doubt Tacko will get to his level this year, if ever. Tacko is absurdly tall, but Williams is a 7 footer who can also jump through the roof.

Nah. I don't know what you want from Williams. He had 6 blocked shots the other night against SA. He came in tonight and they instantly ran the pick and roll for a thunderous dunk by him. As far as the team goes talking about him, he seems to be well ahead of expectations. I doubt Tacko will get to his level this year, if ever. Tacko is absurdly tall, but Williams is a 7 footer who can also jump through the roof.

theres something about how high you can get the ball without leaving your feet.....that’s why boban marjanovic still has a job and fall is better than he is. I do think that once these super bigs get big minutes, their bodies wear down quickly.....he is kinda fun to watch

Nice win ...
I’d be stunned if Tacko ever became a superior player to RW3. RW is going to be really good, his athleticism is incredible.

with hayward going down. green should get more playing time. i love his game. this team is so deep.

Last edited:
I’d be stunned if Tacko ever became a superior player to RW3. RW is going to be really good, his athleticism is incredible.
It is ... but I'm not seeing him process the game offensively ... just reacting defensively.
I like the kid ... just think that he should look more natural out there by now.

It is ... but I'm not seeing him process the game offensively ... just reacting defensively.
I like the kid ... just think that he should look more natural out there by now.
In the NBA it takes a good while for most young players to develop. RW came into the league a very raw player and this is his first season seeing any significant minutes. I like a lot of what I’m seeing. The hope is that he will improve on some of his flaws and there is no reason to think he won’t.

If he ever develops an offensive game in the post he’ll be lethal. Let’s see how he is doing in a few months. Tacko has a long way to go in becoming a rotational player here.

with hayward going down. javonte green should get more playing time. i love his game. this team is so deep.
How is he defensively? He is clearly already better than Semi on offense and should eat up some of his minutes IMO.

How is he defensively? He is clearly already better than Semi on offense and should eat up some of his minutes IMO.
He just started getting playing time. Time will tell. He looked really good in summer league and pre season. He's very athletic. And plays with a lot of confidence.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back