PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carucci: Peppers close to going to NE for #34 [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mike Lynch made it seem deal for Peppers is imminent

He's just going to repeat what we've heard here. That's how those bastards do things, getting you all extra excited for nothing.

If you think Mickey Lynch has more info than Vic Carrucci, then....as the Priest said...You've got another thing coming.

He's just going to repeat what we've heard here. That's how those bastards do things, getting you all extra excited for nothing.

BINGO! We've got Bingo. Thats exactly what is was. He said what we have already heard, that the Pats are close to trading to Peppers.

Just watched it no new info bit it did lead the sportscast be crazy if this went down

BINGO! We've got Bingo.

Is it already time for the severely overdone "catch" phrases? Ugh. Gonna be a long year. :(

re: Carucci: Peppers close to going to NE for #34 (merged 3x)

Here's my 2cents.

I am a Pats fan living in Charlotte. Grew up in NE before there even was a Boston Patriots and living in Charlotte for 7 yrs. now.

For whatever reason Peppers does not want to play here. Its plain and simple.
Nobody knows why but that's a fact. He was offered a big deal a few yrs back and said NO!

The Panthers have no cap $$ this year and can't do anything until this is settled with him.

How many team did he say he wants to play for...4. Not many choices for the Panthers.

Carolina has no #1 pick this year.

Any finally...If motived Peppers is great. He has taken plays off and he doesn't want to be the
"CENTER" of the team like he is here. With the Pats and Brady,Moss and co and the Red Sox he won't be the
Man if you get my drift.

IF we can work out a deal for him and he's MOTIVAED; its a great deal for us.

Is there a reason people are still doubting this will happen? (Besides the obvious fact it's not yet official)

Top story on the official NFL page along with being on the NFL-N/ESPN(lol) ticker pretty much make this set in stone to happen.

Because it sounds too good to be true. I'll still be floored if it happens--in a good way.

I smell a river of pee trickling over from new jersey.

or that could just be new jersey....

Dude, a river of pee would improve the smell of New Jersey. I might live in "Canader", but I get around, and that place STANKS!

My favorite part of the RUMOR is how somehow Julius peppers can't cover people, and is a little "long".....

not sure if they all remember that Peppers was also part of UNC's men's Hoops team. The dude can obvioulsy d-up, or he wouldn't be on the squad.

http://www.scottfowlersports.com/photos/bigjulius.jpg

This cat is a FREAK.

Funny because I was just watching the news down here and the guy says, "We knew the New England Patriots were up to something, but were not sure, now we know that Julius Peppers most likely will be going to them for a 2nd round pick. The deal COULD be finalized by the end of next week".

I will have to watch the news at 11 to see if anything they say is new! LOL

I smell signiture quotes!

Does anyone know if whether or not a deal goes down...wouldn't the Patriots have to have the full 17 mill of cap space available...even if a deal is restructured, don't they have to have cap space available for his franchise cap figure????...I think this deal has to be a SIGN-and-TRADE.....

Last edited:

Yea let us know what he says!! I dont have comcast i have direct tv so i dont get that i only get cQck riding Jets and Giants news!!

I live in CT, Fairfield County so we get NY news which sucks!! Ive *****ed out direct tv for not having Patriot games and then i had to purchase sunday ticket 300 dollars to watch the games!

Last edited:

the pats are always up to something, that's why they're awesome.

I wonder what detroit's up to, right now.

i'm tryin to contain myself till this is all confimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick