Cannon to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn...anyone know waddle's health?

RJF signed > Cannon to IR
Britt signed > Reedy waived
Gronk re-instated > Freeny waived

Active roster at 53; PS full.

Consider the post the substitute for what would have been an expletive laden, possibly ban-worthy, rant about Cannon's ankle and trip to the IR.

And best of luck to him in his recovery.

The offensive line is crumbling due to injuries...wtf is it with this team and injuries this season...****...one injury away from playing steet free agents in the playoffs...

And i'd say, as they so often do, the Pats go into ultra conservative get rid of the ball in like a half second passes because McD is afraid Brady will get killed...

This season is beyond belief, so many quality players ended up on IR... hopefully Cannon will rebound next season.

The offensive line is crumbling due to injuries...wtf is it with this team and injuries this season...****...one injury away from playing steet free agents in the playoffs...

And i'd say, as they so often do, the Pats go into ultra conservative get rid of the ball in like a half second passes because McD is afraid Brady will get killed...

Eh, the problem wasn't the right side of the OL Monday night and hasn't been of late. The problem is Thuney and pressure up the gut. Earlier in the season, it was Solder. This isn't good news by any stretch, though.

Consider the post the substitute for what would have been an expletive laden, possibly ban-worthy, rant about Cannon's ankle and trip to the IR.

And best of luck to him in his recovery.

Best wishes to Marcus. And I too shall take the high road and refrain from expletives and ranting.

a73209fb97dd7ccfb0dc0fcd97deb231.gif

...mostly. o_O

This season is beyond belief, so many quality players ended up on IR... hopefully Cannon will rebound next season.

This is what happens when you win the Super Bowl. The drag from playing that many games and that deep into the postseason catches up with you coupled by the fact that you are every team's Super Bowl on a week to week basis, so you get 110% effort out of them. That tends to lead to a lot of injuries.

Eh, the problem wasn't the right side of the OL Monday night and hasn't been of late. The problem is Thuney and pressure up the gut. Earlier in the season, it was Solder. This isn't good news by any stretch, though.

It's not good news. This team has been ravished by injuries.

Still haven’t been able to replace Vollmer with a consisently healthy RT...

Last edited:
Sucks for the big guy. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Waddle has surprisingly played very well when healthy. Durability seems to be a bigger issue at this point than his play on the field to this point. Can it continue once he's back out there? I guess that's anyone's guess.

If Fleming is playing significant minutes down the stretch and into the playoffs, I hope Hoyer is keeping his arm loose. The line has already been shaky and inconsistent for stretches, so having to turn to Fleming for significant minutes won't be good. Anyone know how Waddle is doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News