PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we acquire Stefon Diggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots cannot afford either player unfortunately. They have no cap left at all.

that is simply not true and it has been shown not to be true on multiple occasions by multiple posters here. The space can be found if the right opportunity arises.

that is simply not true and it has been shown not to be true on multiple occasions by multiple posters here. The space can be found if the right opportunity arises.

We shall see.

Isn't it apples to oranges tho? White is catching it in the backfield and generally no defender near him at the time. Not the same at all.
We saw White make a great play on a wheel I believe, as well as Milano covering him. Those are very few & far between.

I hope that poster is just trolling if not it's pretty sad.

9DC13592-AB82-4E1F-AF0B-B288A26F705C.jpeg

6 rings. 6th album. Coincidence? I think not.

Could we please get Stefon Diggs name corrected in the title?

Edit: Thank you @Ian

Last edited:

Diggs contract is fully guaranteed though. Real dollars. And what could the Patriots offer up that Minnesota will take?

We don’t need that negative energy around here bro :D

Seriously. The negativity in this town sucks. Also, when is the last time Curran broke a story? Diggs to Patriots, mortal lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents