PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam? Again? Oh No!

I don't feel like clicking the link and potentially rewarding someone for something horrible, but is this a serious article (like, someone's who's heard something) or just someone throwing s**t against the wall for cheap clicks?

I don't feel like clicking the link and potentially rewarding someone for something horrible, but is this a serious article (like, someone's who's heard something) or just someone throwing s**t against the wall for cheap clicks?
It's literally just "welp, Mac got hurt, here's who's a free agent"

It's a baaaaaaaad list

I thought of Fitzy too. But he started falling apart the last 2 seasons.
I don't know that we need a FA QB for ~6weeks, but this is why I didn't think they should've let Stidham go yet. He's as good as Hoyer and better than Zappe at this stage. Whatever - Cam is completely useless though.

It's NESN. That's all you need to know.

Unless Mac is going to miss most of the season, it does not make any sense to bring in another broken down QB.

giphy.gif

That was funny. When I saw the clip - as it happened - I found it a bit bizarre. THEN, when I read further and found out he was just brought in for goal line………… c’m’on Cam. You weren’t really back.

Curious to see who'll be brought in for QB3. Hoyer's had terrible luck with injuries in his career, so I don't see him making it past 6-8 games if it comes to that.

Retread?

Poach Chase Garbers from the LV PSquad? Jack Coan from IND? Bring back D'Eriq?

What ever happened to Carson Strong (undrafted - dropped by Eagles and Broncos had a tryout)? Is he really that terrible? (Never mind - Sounds like he is.)

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back