PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Calling all lip readers ...

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I've looked at this video several times, and I've gotten "Can't afford ..." repeated multiple times by Belichick but haven't been able to make out the rest of it:

Curious to see if someone else in here possesses that skill to see if we can't figure it out. :cool:

I've looked at this video several times, and I've gotten "Can't afford ..." repeated multiple times by Belichick but haven't been able to make out the rest of it:

Curious to see if someone else in here possesses that skill to see if we can't figure it out. :cool:

He's saying "Cam Achord".

BB:
You have to answer for this ****ty performance, Mac.

Mac:

Coach, you've got it all wrong!

BB:
You showed your playsheet to the Cowboys people. Ah, that little farce you played with JuJu, throwing that duck and dive pass? Did you think that would fool a Belichick?

Mac:
Coach, I'm innocent. I swear on my Tom Brady bobble-head doll. Please don't do this to me, Coach.

BB:
You're benched.

Mac:
Please don't do this. Please.

BB:
TB12 is gone. So is Jakobi, Thuney, McDaniels, Fat Matt. Today, I settle all family business, so don't tell me it's not your fault we lost 38-3, Mac. Admit what you did. [Mac breaks down] Get him a Gatorade. Come on. Don't be afraid, Mac. Come on. You think I won't pick up your 5th year option? I'm Godfather to your hamster, Mac. [BOB Mac a drink] Go ahead, drink. Drink. No, Mac, you're out of the game, that's your punishment. We're finished. I'm putting you on the bench. BOB? [BOB gives Zappe his helmet] I want you to stay there, understand? Only, don't tell me you're innocent, because it insults my intelligence. It makes me very angry. Now who approached you: Jerry or Stephen Jones?

Mac:
It was Jerruh

BB:
Good. There's the bench. I'll call your mom and tell her I benched you.

Mac:
Coach, it was—

BB:
Go on. Get out of my sight.

I think yesterday is the beginning of the end for Mac I think his leash is very short going forward. Unless BB intends on torturing the fan base before he walks away the latter seems like his personality.

I see what you did there.... but we already have a Mack Wilson. He's been playing more similar to Daniel Jones this year, so Mac...Jones?
Good one. :rofl:

mac looks like he is laughing at the end of the video

can't afford to turn the ball over, you're making bad decisions, you're not going back out there

Well this went well, huh @Ian ? Not at all what I thought. I do agree that he starts with "Look, we can't afford to..." and then ends with "can't afford" something. That's all I can get.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Maybe he's going over his finances after the Linda split. "Going offbrand with Nike's food, can't afford the good stuff."

“Look we can’t afford to turn the ball over…gotta protect the ball…can’t afford turnovers”

“I’ll take a number 4 with extra ketchup and curly fries”

Fixed it for you.
Could be both, honestly. Those two INTs were horrible decisions. He predetermined where he was going to go with the ball and then stared down his receivers. Easy pickings. Bill will certainly have to answer for fielding the slowest offense in football if this continues, though.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back