PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns Fire Hue Jackson

He was having his best season ever (actual true statement)!

I wonder if they have a replacement in mind?
They need a guy who recognizes that we faught two world wars, and had no need for stretches.

I think he is an atrocious coach, and I am not just saying that because of his record... but the timing of this seems strange to me.... He survived the winless season, and they are having their best year since 2014.

If I'm a Browns fan, I'd be ecstatic. My fear would have been that they stumbled to 4 or 5 wins this year and he survived another year.

rofl.gif

I was actually saying, just this weekend, that Jackson wouldn't get fired during the season, because the Browns would just wait until the season was over and have a clean slate, rather than having to either hire when the talent pool is limited or using an interim coach.

So this sure doesn't help my prediction success rate.

Adam Schefter was saying this morning how previous Browns' coaches were fired after playing Steelers for the second time in each season.

A year too late. But maybe between the Bucs cleaning house at the end of the year and the Browns having yet another scheme change there will be a nice sale that BB can dip his fingers in.

Josh Mcdaniels home town bet he interviews.
John Deflippo or a rams or Saints offensive assistant also makes sense.

So the Wayne Fontes era begins.....

Who the hell is that guy in the photo that looks like an Andy Reid imposter?

Enter pagano*?

I saw over the weekend that poor sap wants another NFL job, which isn't surprising. He also said he has a deep hatred for the Patriots and one of his motivations for returning is to beat them. Way to show potential employers that you've got your head on straight and will be focused on the important things, Chuck.

I'm sorry to hear this about my first NFL team. The fans of Cleveland deserve better. I'm sure the future would have been much better had they kept Belichick and the team there.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back