Brown Goes Off, Takes Shots at Patriots Owner Robert Kraft on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Brown Goes Off, Takes Shots at Patriots Owner Robert Kraft on Twitter

Ian Logue

Brown fired off a series of Tweets Sunday unloading on everyone, with the NFL, Ben Roethlisberger and even Patriots owner Robert Kraft in his crosshairs.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Think what you like of his dubious recent actions....but I think his tweets are spot on....people will dislike the tweets due to their source i’m sure...

To quote that firebrand Bill Maher, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day," Ghost.

I will say this AB has the guts to cite Kraft's own sexual prey record. After all, he was released for similar "off-the-field" issues. But, of course, speaking out like this, against an owner, will certainly mess with any effort of his to get back into the NFL.

That “different strokes” for different folks line :D

I will say this AB has the guts to cite Kraft's own sexual prey record. After all, he was released for similar "off-the-field" issues. But, of course, speaking out like this, against an owner, will certainly mess with any effort of his to get back into the NFL.
Kraft’s alleged actions were totally consensual, something that can’t be said of Brown’s alleged actions. Trying to equate the two is ridiculous.

If he kept his mouth shut and let everything play out, similar to the way Robert Kraft has, he’d still be on the team.

never should have signed this creep.
He is poison.

Guess he found out he won't be getting those guarantees.

No sympathy, in the last year 3 different teams gave him an opportunity to stop being a dipshit and just do his job, and 3 times he refused.

Kraft’s alleged actions were totally consensual, something that can’t be said of Brown’s alleged actions. Trying to equate the two is ridiculous.

Let me tell you something even more ridiculous.....Krafty Bob did his actions...no doubt.....all we know for sure on AB is he sent some tweets that were better off unsent. Everything else is just conjecture with no known facts.

I just don’t like public convictions on slander or innuendo...regardless of who the subject is.

On another topic...Pats look good today! And that is a proven fact....hope it’s true in a couple of hours...

The next Kaepernick has been born. He already fought the raiders'GM now he's attacking Kraft. No owner will want him in their stadium, he's done. AB at this point is his own adviser and own worst enemy.

The text isn't an "allegation," and this has nothing to do with Kaepernick, ffs.

Brown is out of control. He did all of this TO HIMSELF because he's an arrogant meathead who thinks he's above it all.

He ain't.

Good riddance.

Not sure what he’s complaining about, hes played one game combined for Oakland/ne. You got what you deserve. I can see a guy whos busted his butt multiple years for a team then gets cut the final year to save money but why should anyone get $9m for playing one game and basically leaving the team with no choice but to cut you.

This is where I disagree.

Brown only has himself to blame for texting an accuser WHILE he was a Patriot. 100%.

However, while Kraft’s were consensual, the criminal court has NOTHING on Brown’s actions as being an alleged rape. In the civil courts, nothing has been proven as well. In other words, nothing criminal or civil has proven Brown’s to not be consensual. An accusation is just that, an accusation. Innocent until proven guilty? Or are we as a society saying guilty until proven innocent?

Now as an NFL athlete Brown has been pictured as the bad guy (he very well may be obnoxious and a douche I dont doubt that) but in court of public opinion ESPECIALLY as a Patriot, he is guilty. That was a big factor but ultimately Brown not being able to restrain himself from his accusers was his own doing. Im sure the women were in it for the money based on all the evidence and hence Brown took it personally, but he had to be smarter than that (though if he was we probably woukd never have had the opportunity to sign him at the bargain price).

The texts were stupid because that is textbook harrassment in the NFL personal conduct policy. He should have just kept quiet and let things play out as imo the league didnt have anything to suspend him on until these texts.

Can you please cite Kraft’s record of sexual preying?

I have a feeling he was going to start becoming a problem soon as we paid him. Glad we got out in front of that by cutting him.

Where exactly are the lies, though? You guys might hate Brown, but you can't disagree with his tweets.

Why do some players get a pass while others are driven into the dirt? The media never made a scene regarding Shannon Sharpe's sexual harassment claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes