PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos Name Osweiller as Starter

He beat us in the snow game a couple years ago...he is more than capable.

Having said that, he is stationary and easier to tackle whereas Simien would have rushed for a few 1st downs against us.
CJ Anderson and that defense beat us in the snow a couple years ago.

And that GD return fumble by Harper. That bum.

You know he was on Houston last year and we beat him....made him get booted.
We beat him twice.

Plus that was a different HC and DC we faced vs. Denver in 2015. Plus no Ward, Ware, Jackson, etc.

So really a different Denver team now.

lol people ****ting their pants already. A god awful disfunctional Giants team with PS WRs and a rookie TE went in there and smacked them around.

Oh and f**k off with the Osweiler stuff. You can focus on the 1 game, i'll focus on the 2 games since that game where the Pats dominated him.

Last edited:
The one QB in the entire league who is actually worse than Siemian.

The game in Denver just got even easier. Something that I thought would be impossible.

We're on to Oakland.

This whole saga is kind of weird, isn't it? The dude basically only was seen as "good" because he beat the Pats - and got a huge contract the next offseason due to this - but sucked so bad that he got traded after one year, and then was still so bad that the team who traded for him cut him, and then Denver just picks him back up again just in time for him to be comfortable to start against - whaddayaknow - the Pats!

You forgot the most important piece - he was cut by the ****test team in the league: The Cleveland Dogshits.

Denver could start someone off the street and they would still give us a tough time in their yard.

Yes, his name was Jake Plummer and he handed TB12 his first playoff loss.

Imagine losing your job to Brock Osweiler.

w7ebuKd.png

It feels weird that they never beat us with Tebow.
I may be wrong but I believe they had a lead during the regular season game that year and then we blew them out during a playoff game.

This whole saga is kind of weird, isn't it? The dude basically only was seen as "good" because he beat the Pats - and got a huge contract the next offseason due to this - but sucked so bad that he got traded after one year, and then was still so bad that the team who traded for him cut him, and then Denver just picks him back up again just in time for him to be comfortable to start against - whaddayaknow - the Pats!

Yup, we've definitely come full circle on this one.

The real kicker will be if the Broncos bring Peyton out of retirement once Osweiller inevitably struggles.

Here's Ostie getting the "Big Boner Of The Year" award from Tim and Karen Turtleturdz and their son Skippy...

osteo-bi-flex-and-mary-murphy-6-512X288.jpg

I would rather face the less mobile QB, and that would be Osweiller.

The games against mobile QB's worry me most this year. I guess that's Buffalo and Oakland remaining.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back