PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can put players who don't test positive on the covid list?

We can put players who don't test positive on the covid list?

I believe NE has to. I believe there's been a protocol change whereby any player in "high risk" contact with a positive player have to isolate for 5 days even if negative. Makes sense, IMHO.

It's not just us, though:

The show must go on:

I kinda forgot there was a corner of the NFL universe that things Goondell helps us out.

4??? i know about 2.
Seems the media is still struggling with this whole 'on the covid list' vs 'positive test' thing.

Maybe it's because the NFL is changing rules on the fly and the media is not keeping up.

I guess it's too much to ask for the NFL to provide a spokesperson who could educate the media.

I kinda forgot there was a corner of the NFL universe that things Goondell helps us out.

Seems the media is still struggling with this whole 'on the covid list' vs 'positive test' thing.

Maybe it's because the NFL is changing rules on the fly and the media is not keeping up.

I guess it's too much to ask for the NFL to provide a spokesperson who could educate the media.

there's a huge corner...they're called excuse makers.

NFL covid policies, explained in 15 tweets or so:

The link does give you 75 pages of turgid text describing their various protocols.

Jene seems to think NFL is giving itself some benefits of the doubt in order to try to get in as many games as possible...

I've received several texts that the game has been moved to Monday at 5. Was that just someone misreading last week's rescheduling notice?

Harris will have another week to show us what he's got with Michel testing positive.

Should I go to a local bar to watch this game? ;)

Harris will have another week to show us what he's got with Michel testing positive.

Way to keep up with major Pats news. Sony went on IR with a thigh injury after the Raiders. Has to sit out 3 games.

You gotta love how the tweet completely ignores that the Broncos would have had absolutely no shot at all if the game had been played last week given their QB and health situation. Their odds to come away with a win (relative to last week) actually increased despite us getting Gilmore and Cam back just because they have Lock.

So many idiotic narratives..

You gotta love how the tweet completely ignores that the Broncos would have had absolutely no shot at all if the game had been played last week given their QB and health situation. Their odds to come away with a win (relative to last week) actually increased despite us getting Gilmore and Cam back just because they have Lock.

So many idiotic narratives..

There are a lot of clueless sports fans who based their opinions based off what they watch, read and hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down