PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose a positive thinker would say « I’m so glad this year wasn’t in the Brady prime seasons when NE was favoured ». Or perhaps « it’ll allow time for Cam to return and spare fans a Hoyer / Stidham game ».

Never been so glad to live where I do. No one within hundreds of miles has tested positive, no one I know lost a job, life as I knew it continues (minus travel).

v0vAGDB.jpg

05cv0sX.jpg

Well Sid, I don't think you are gonna play today....

Easy come and easy go

Gilmore and Cameron should be back for Denver.

Well, I suppose a positive thinker would say « I’m so glad this year wasn’t in the Brady prime seasons when NE was favoured ». Or perhaps « it’ll allow time for Cam to return and spare fans a Hoyer / Stidham game ».

Never been so glad to live where I do. No one within hundreds of miles has tested positive, no one I know lost a job, life as I knew it continues (minus travel).
If you do not mind me asking what region do you live in? I did not think there was any place that was spared from COVID to that degree.

If you do not mind me asking what region do you live in? I did not think there was any place that was spared from COVID to that degree.
Southern Nova Scotia. The closest we got was approx 3 hr drive. No one I personally know lost their job and most local businesses are selling more because people « are around ». They’ve been buying more to improve house / property.

In our capital, Halifax, the housing market is so booming that offers are being made over the asking price and they are still getting beat out by higher offers...

Overall, four provinces (pop 2.3M) teamed up to create an Atlantic bubble. So we have had very few cases. I actually read an article this am that Newfoundland has had fewer cases than the White House. Seems wild, but...

Southern Nova Scotia. The closest we got was approx 3 hr drive. No one I personally know lost their job and most local businesses are selling more because people « are around ». They’ve been buying more to improve house / property.

In our capital, Halifax, the housing market is so booming that offers are being made over the asking price and they are still getting beat out by higher offers...

Overall, four provinces (pop 2.3M) teamed up to create an Atlantic bubble. So we have had very few cases. I actually read an article this am that Newfoundland has had fewer cases than the White House. Seems wild, but...
That's awesome! I'm into camping and hiking so I want to learn more about the terrain and options up there. My passport book is coming in soon.

The Patriots should file an OSHA complaint against the NFL after the NFL rejected the Patriots' request for additional locker room accommodations in KC, and forced them into a super spreader environment (1000 sq ft locker room with no ventilation) during the incubation stage after team exposure.

They're not letting Americans in. We've not shown that we can be trusted to be safe.
We are. But you must self isolate for 14 days. Fines and « return to sender » to those who disobey.

It’s not personal : we are treating other Canadians the same way. Québécois & Ontarians are cranky about it, but they haven’t proven to be disciplined enough and look at their cases rise...

It’s not rocket science. Everyone stayed apart starting in March. By May, we were good to go. We stuck to the plan our DR set in place and when he told us to mingle, we did. Simple and effective. All three of my children are taking classes in person. Including the eldest in university.

The Patriots should file an OSHA complaint against the NFL after the NFL rejected the Patriots' request for additional locker room accommodations in KC, and forced them into a super spreader environment (1000 sq ft locker room with no ventilation) during the incubation stage after team exposure.
I thought it was KC that rejected the Pats request. You'd think the NFL would be on board with this kind of request and possibly "strongly encourage" KC to make these kind of accommodations.

Good for us. Cam and Gilmore may be the 2 most important players , plus weve barely practiced

Good for us. Cam and Gilmore may be the 2 most important players , plus weve barely practiced
VS Denver, I think we should def hope for Cam. I think this team can win that game w/o Gilmore.

I wonder who the new positive(s) is? What a nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots