PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BREAKING: Patriots face Raiders in Mexico City in 2017 for Monday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not a lost home game so I don't care.

Still I hate the thought of those aholes with their laser pointers they better have better security than with the texans game...unfortunately seems part of the soccer culture and is basically impossible to enforce....laser pointers are very small easy to conceal.

Still I hate the thought of those aholes with their laser pointers they better have better security than with the texans game...unfortunately seems part of the soccer culture and is basically impossible to enforce....laser pointers are very small easy to conceal.
This happens in soccer a lot? I honestly don't know.

Sucks, was hoping it would be London

This happens in soccer a lot? I honestly don't know.
Yes fifa had to make a rule banning pointers from stadiums. It may sound like a stupid worry but they can do serious eye damage...not to mention the obvious competitive disadvantages!

Yes fifa had to make a rule banning pointers from stadiums. It may sound like a stupid worry but they can do serious eye damage...not to mention the obvious competitive disadvantages!
Won't be long now before Harbaugh, Tomlin, or Goodell charges the Pats with giving out laser pointers to the fans at home games.

Will it be in the same stadium that Oakland-Houston was played at? That area has some serious health hazards that should be looked at. If you have time, I suggest you look up the conditions of Azteca Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes