PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BREAKING: Patriots face Raiders in Mexico City in 2017 for Monday Night Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Patriots send their players to Mexico, they're not sending their best. They're sending players that have lots of problems. they're bringing fumbles, they're bringing interceptions. They're ball deflators... and some I assume are good players

Does Goodell usually attend? Maybe the drug lords can kidnap him before he leaves.

Still I hate the thought of those aholes with their laser pointers they better have better security than with the texans game...unfortunately seems part of the soccer culture and is basically impossible to enforce....laser pointers are very small easy to conceal.

I loved the barbed wire fencing around certain sections of Azteca Stadium. :rolleyes: It makes it look like they're playing in a prison.

NFL keeps sinking to new lows.

When the Patriots send their players to Mexico, they're not sending their best. They're sending players that have lots of problems. they're bringing fumbles, they're bringing interceptions. They're ball deflators... and some I assume are good players

That would have been funnier and made more sense if we were sending the Browns and 49er's.;)

On the other hand...

- Mexico City is on Central Time, just a 1-hour shift compared to 3 hours in Oakland.
- A strong Raiders team just lost its home-field advantage against the Pats.

IMO it's Oakland fans who should be really fuming about this.

The game might not be physically played in wherever the Raiders are going to call home next season, but no doubt the Raider Nation and Black Hole fan base are going to make it feel like a home game crowd wise.

Pats are definitely more popular then the Texans but the Mexican fans seem to LOVE the Raiders.

Either way i'm just glad it's not taking a game away from Gillette.

I travel to Mexico for work frequently... love the people and the food and the "cleaning out" that my body gets there. Keeps me leanish.

If I don't have to be in Asia that week, I'm going to this game!

If Denver played in Mexico, would they call it a donkey show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3