PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Set for "Drastic" Decline According to Some Assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope...I try to stay away from anything internecine, interdasting, interventive or interspecies....although I do get a rise out of a lithesome giraffe now and then...:eek:

I root for all the players on the New England Patriots to strengthen the entire team. I guess some people crave conflict to make their lives interesting - - but the cult of personality for categories such as "Garropolites" or "Bradyites" is a waste of time. I trust Bill Belichick to make the decision to put the best player out there at each position for the team.

If you want to see what it looks like when there is internecine fighting and a unit that doesn't know how to row in the same direction, look at Washington, DC.

You seriously can't be wound that tight.

I've been enjoying the JG vs Brady debates for quite awhile now. I am clearly a "Bradyite" but do not truly fault the "Garropolites" within reason.

If you're looking to take a dump on someone go somewhere else. I'm just enjoying the beginning of the season and joking around with some fellow Patsfans. I've made that clear.

I wish there was a backhand slap smiley on our list ...I'd post 45 of them for that last heart attack post...thought you'd gone over to the "cluck" side, Tony....geez, warn us next time will ya?
If we trade JG, I'm going to switch my fanhood to whichever team gets him

18 years watching one QB is getting fuggn tedious.:);)

Last edited:
If we trade JG, I'm going to switch my fanhood to whichever team gets him

18 years watching one QB is getting fuggn tedious.:)

Kinda like Ray Bourque playing 21 years for the Bs.

It is getting a little monotonous- in a good way :p

nope...I try to stay away from anything internecine, interdasting, interventive or interspecies....although I do get a rise out of a lithesome giraffe now and then...:eek:
Very specious of you....

I've been enjoying the JG vs Brady debates for quite awhile now. I am clearly a "Bradyite" but do not truly fault the "Garropolites" within reason.

If you're looking to take a dump on someone go somewhere else. I'm just enjoying the beginning of the season and joking around with some fellow Patsfans. I've made that clear.
I know you have a great sense of humor and I appreciate that.

But I'm on the side of total trust in Belichick as well. No matter what he decides to do, I'll accept it 100%.

That doesn't mean I won't be saddened by Brady's departure or JG's trade. But it certainly won't be life changing for me.

I think the ones that need to be scolded for being too serious are the people that believe it will be life changing Tony

I know you have a great sense of humor and I appreciate that.

But I'm on the side of total trust in Belichick as well. No matter what he decides to do, I'll accept it 100%.

That doesn't mean I won't be saddened by Brady's departure or JG's trade. But it certainly won't be life changing for me.

I think the ones that need to be scolded for being too serious are the people that believe it will be life changing Tony

I find the whole JG and Brady issue extremely interesting. You have an aging GOAT that shows no signs of slowing down and coming off of a historic season versus a young very promising looking backup who had an excellent game and a half audition.

It is so interesting that it has split the fanbase into various categories depending how they think the situation will be or should be handled.

You have the Brady Loyalists (the intelligent segment of the fanbase ) , the Garropolites (the snowflakes) and the Belichickians (the pacifists). :D:D

How will it play out? Nobody knows. Not even Belichick.

I think @robertweathers said it best, awhile ago, 'that Belichick is just going to see how the season plays out and then go from there' and 'that he played his cards during the offseason to ensure he would end up with multiple winning hands to choose from', (I'm paraphrasing).

During the numerous offseason debates I think everyone agrees that each side of the debate had legitimate arguable positions.

Anyways the season is here and I'm going to enjoy it. :)

I find the whole JG and Brady issue extremely interesting. You have an aging GOAT that shows no signs of slowing down and coming off of a historic season versus a young very promising looking backup who had an excellent game and a half audition.

It is so interesting that it has split the fanbase into various categories depending how they think the situation will be or should be handled.

You have the Brady Loyalists (the intelligent segment of the fanbase ) , the Garropolites (the snowflakes) and the Belichickians (the pacifists). :D:D

How will it play out? Nobody knows. Not even Belichick.

I think @robertweathers said it best, awhile ago, 'that Belichick is just going to see how the season plays out and then go from there' and 'that he played his cards during the offseason to ensure he would end up with multiple winning hands to choose from', (I'm paraphrasing).

During the numerous offseason debates I think everyone agrees that each side of the debate had legitimate arguable positions.

Anyways the season is here and I'm going to enjoy it. :)
I am honestly not on any side. I've seen enough to last me a lifetime and really just have curiosity about the topic

How people feel emotion regarding something that hasn't happened baffles me

And there's really only one "side" and that's our New England Patriots side.

And outside of this board, it's a non issue. I haven't had one discussion about it and all my friends and family are Patriot fans

"The Garropolites"....

Hysterical

Sounds like a name for a tag team in the WWE or an ancient civilization on an island in the Mediterranean.

A history of western civilization...

Babylonians
Hittites
Sumerians
Greeks
Persians
Garropolites
Egyptians
Carthaginians
Romans
Macedonians

"The Garropolites"....

Hysterical

Sounds like a name for a tag team in the WWE or an ancient civilization on an island in the Mediterranean.
Or a particular fish off the shores of the Mediterranean. I hear the Italians like to dine or Garropolites when they're not eating meatballs.

A history of western civilization...

Babylonians
Hittites
Sumerians
Greeks
Persians
Garropolites
Egyptians
Carthaginians
Romans
Macedonians

Or WWE or WWF famous tag teams

The Acolytes
The Bushwackers
The Hart Brothers
British Bulldogs
The Garropolites
Demolition
Harlem Heat
Iron Sheik and Nikoli Volkov
Tanaka and Mr Fuji

1t9y7t.jpg

You're the only one who took offense, evidently.

As I mentioned, it's simply a case of not being an "ite" for me. I am a Patriots fan and hope that each player performs to the max. If someone can beat out Brady for the job, I want BB to be BB and make the change. It obviously isn't at that point yet. If Garropolo someday is at a A+ level and Brady is at an A- level, I fully hope BB makes a switch. Sorry if that upsets you. To each his own.

Personally, I was hoping they'd trade Garropolo this offseason and get great draft value - - I'm impressed with the LONG-TERM (down the road, folks, not quite yet) potential of Brissett.

The last thing in the world I want to do is to upset you, Tony. You seem like a good guy.

P.S. @PatriotsReign hit the nail on the head a few posts above.

Last edited:
"and then the Garropolites rose up and smote the Goodelian with a furious vengeance and the land was whole again..."

excerpt from the Holy Bible - St. Kerr version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back