PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Set for "Drastic" Decline According to Some Assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the only one who took offense, evidently.

As I mentioned, it's simply a case of not being an "ite" for me. I am a Patriots fan and hope that each player performs to the max. If someone can beat out Brady for the job, I want BB to be BB and make the change. It obviously isn't at that point yet. If Garropolo someday is at a A+ level and Brady is at an A- level, I fully hope BB makes a switch. Sorry if that upsets you. To each his own.

Personally, I was hoping they'd trade Garropolo this offseason and get great draft value - - I'm impressed with the LONG-TERM (down the road, folks, not quite yet) potential of Brissett.

The last thing in the world I want to do is to upset you, Tony. You seem like a good guy.

P.S. @PatriotsReign hit the nail on the head a few posts above.

Then I misinterpreted your post. I apologize.

FTR: I truly do not care how people think the Brady/JG situation should be handled. I enjoy debating it but that's it.

Oh No, this means he might be only as good as Aaron Rodgers

Yep, this is absolute Fox "News" Fake News.

I keep seeing this type of thing, and having watched CNN, MSNN and Fox news channels here in the UK recently, I get the feeling that CNN and MSNN are paranoid haters for the paranoid haters, whilst Fox is more TMZ than a news channel. All vehemently fighting its corner. The same is happening here, where the BBC has it seems put the gloves on and unashamedly decided to make sure everyone knows how left wing the channel is.

I say, shut them all down. lol

I find the whole JG and Brady issue extremely interesting. You have an aging GOAT that shows no signs of slowing down and coming off of a historic season versus a young very promising looking backup who had an excellent game and a half audition.

It is so interesting that it has split the fanbase into various categories depending how they think the situation will be or should be handled.

You have the Brady Loyalists (the intelligent segment of the fanbase ) , the Garropolites (the snowflakes) and the Belichickians (the pacifists). :D:D

How will it play out? Nobody knows. Not even Belichick.

I think @robertweathers said it best, awhile ago, 'that Belichick is just going to see how the season plays out and then go from there' and 'that he played his cards during the offseason to ensure he would end up with multiple winning hands to choose from', (I'm paraphrasing).

During the numerous offseason debates I think everyone agrees that each side of the debate had legitimate arguable positions.

Anyways the season is here and I'm going to enjoy it. :)
The Belichickeans are the real men

If Belichick told you to drop and give him 25, you'd give him 50 just because. You wouldn't even know you were capable of 50 until you did it for him.

And you'd thank him for it!

Fuggn HOO Rah!

Hey, I don't even know why I'm a Belichickian. It just happened one day I attended a TC session back in 2007. Bill glanced at me and nodded and that was it

when he had Brady go for it with a minute left in the Rams supe...THAT was it for me...."SHOVE IT RIGHT UP THEIR AZZ!" I screamed at the time. THAT one call flipped our franchise karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back