PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on the late show tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres to brother tommy brother tommy brother tommy,
Here's to brother tommy who's with us tonight
He eats it he beats it he often mistreated it
So here's to brother tommy who's with us tonight
So drink mf'er drink mf'er drink mf'er drink!

Ahhh the good old days of chugging beer
Ahh, I remember the 1930s quite fondly.

This is much more painful than I thought it would be.

EDIT: He is selling like a used car salesman. Has absolutely no awareness he's on a comedy show. My god.
Exactly why I didn’t watch.

Can't remember which year- but early in his career pre- TB12 diet, Brady was at a bar with a large group of teammates- including ol; he destroyed them all in a beer- chugging contest.
Back in the mike compton, matt light, andruzzi days the oline were semi regulars at chickie Flynn's (might have been another name at the time, maybe outlaw bbq, can't remember)...sister in law bartended there and Brady joined them occasionally...she said compton drank the most, often falling off his stool, and they were all pretty cheap tippers as a group - like $20 on a $250-300 tab...she said compton and light were the nicest and never looked for special treatment...Brady never had more than a few the times she was behind the bar...

Fake comedy?

BIG, if true. Looks looks like Hoyer will have to lead us to SB LIII guys. Thanks for everything Brady!

That was bizarre. What is up with the frozen smile on Brady's face?? Is he using botox or something?? He didn't look relaxed or at ease at all. Not sure why he agreed to go on that show. I don't see the Colbert audience as being future TB12 users.

I've always liked Colbert. He did a good job with Tom last night, it was worth tuning in for (actually a long two-part segment). You could tell Brady was nervous but he came through under pressure, as always. ;)

My old boss is a born and bred Masshole, but decided poorly on his team as a child and chose to root for the lame ass Dolphins. He's extremely bitter about having to live through this era of Patriots' success. He is also very bitter and negative towards anything Brady. Oh did I mention he also loves to drink?

Just another thing I get to shove down his throat.

God bless Tom Brady.

I didn't watch the full segment but the chugging was funny no?
Colbert did his research for sure, which made having a longer segment with Tom reasonable. I never knew about the strawberry thing, for instance. Pats fans probably were the only ones who knew about Brady's beer-chugging ability.

The segment was great. Tom may have been nervous but I didn’t think it was too obvious. I really liked him and laughed out loud several times.

Tom on strawberries: “I don’t like the smell.”

Colbert: That’s SPRINGTIME, TOM.”

Colbert was great. Oh, I understand some people panties get in a twist because he makes fun of their favorite politicians but boo hoo. Get over it. And get over your fantasies about what Tom Brady should be doing to keep your respect. None of you deserve him.

Man those stories about Brady chugging beer were no joke. He inhaled that. Given his diet, he was probably a little drunk afterward.

That was awesome! He may act all metro and health-conscious, but when it comes right down to it, there's still a little of the college party boy in there somewhere. Thank goodness!

Man those stories about Brady chugging beer were no joke. He inhaled that. Given his diet, he was probably a little drunk afterward.
He said a couple times afterward how good it was, which indicates his regular level of self-deprivation. Hard to believe an occasional beer would put a dent in his Spartan regimen.

Interesting show. I personally don't like Colbert's interviewing style also there is something about him I don't like. However, I thought he did a good job with Tom.
As for Tom he was very nervous. What's with the smile, it seemed phoney to me. Does he smile like that normally?

Maybe it was 'near beer"

Interesting show. I personally don't like Colbert's interviewing style also there is something about him I don't like. However, I thought he did a good job with Tom.
As for Tom he was very nervous. What's with the smile, it seemed phoney to me. Does he smile like that normally?
The only time TB is comfortable in public is when hes on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye