PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Back…

When Brady wins a super bowl in Tampa with average to above average receivers, like he did in NE, let me know. Do you really think that Evans, Gronk, Godwin, Fournette, and Brown had nothing to do with him winning the SB in 2020 and coming in 2nd place in the MVP voting last year? Child, please. He went from 25 touchdowns in NE in 2019 to 40+ TDs in Tampa. At this point in his career, he needs top quality receivers or Belichick's coaching.
Where was Brady in quarters 1-3 vs LAR?
Trying to not get killed.

As @BTTA mentioned earlier, we're all guessing. My guess is that Brady thought that he was free to leave but found out differently. That's probably why he came back to the Bucs.

This makes the most sense to me.

He's won a Super Bowl and finished second in NFL MVP voting. What the hell more do you want from the guy? Because he's had good receivers in Tampa Bay doesn't mean he can't win without "all" of his weapons anymore. He won a playoff game then lost to the eventual SB winner by a FG. He doesn't win the Super Bowl so he's not as good anymore?? After having the won the whole thing the season prior. You make no sense.

I guess any year he doesn't win Superbowl he failed.

Stop with the whining.
The only one whining is Brady. Just shut up Tom and get a real life like the rest of us. Good lord.

Brady outlasts Bill? That would be remarkable.

The only one whining is Brady. Just shut up Tom and get a real life like the rest of us. Good lord.
I haven't seen Brady posting here.

I love this move. Really feel like Brady had an MVP caliber season last year and got robbed by the voters and media machine.

If Tampa Bay defense had held on for just 30 more seconds, really think Brady would have led them to the win in OT and after that who knows. I think they had a shot at winning the championship considering the teams in the field remaining.

I'm really excited to see Tom coming back as I feel he has a lot left in the tank. Could legit make another run for Superbowl Ring #8! LFG!

Get a real life?? He's the greatest player in the history of his sport, which he's still passionate about, and he's still capable of playing at an elite level. His "retirement" made no sense whatsoever unless he was trying to exit Tampa Bay for another opportunity elsewhere (such as SF). His place is on the football field until he sucks.

Hey Brady, shut up and stop living out the dream of every kid growing up, being the greatest ever and playing in front of millions! Get a life like me and spend your day posting on an online forum, hoping anonymous strangers click “Like” on your posts!!

Right now, he is to me almost what he is to the fans of every team not called Tampa Bay. He's the greatest ever. The difference between my viewpoint and fans of other teams, is that I was there for the first 20 years of his amazing run (so, the first half I guess.) I'm not mad. @tom444 , it's kind of healthy to see him in another uniform, being a douche in Tampa, to truly purge the stoopit hero worship that comes with football loyalties. I mean, he's just another douche millionaire who plays a kid's game, he's just better at it than all the other ones. For while he was a douche but he was our douche, now he's just a douche (although back in the way, he was our douche.)

And hello, somebody tell Tom he's not returning for his 23rd season in Tampa Bay. Oh, I know, it's ambiguous. Typical douche excuse. Fckin troll. GOAT. But troll.

Get a real life?? He's the greatest player in the history of his sport, which he's still passionate about, and he's still capable of playing at an elite level. His "retirement" made no sense whatsoever unless he was trying to exit Tampa Bay for another opportunity elsewhere (such as SF). His place is on the football field until he sucks.
Tommy boy didn't have what it takes to walk away from a child's game. He's a hanger-on. He's more important to himself than his wife or children are.

Be a man Tommy, walk away with your collection of trophies, and do things like this instead:

3ac34e8189f22466d21fb41cb5598fd3.png

Last edited:
Tommy boy didn't have what it takes to walk away from a child's game. He's a hanger-on. He's more important to himself than his wife or children are.

Be a man Tommy, walk away with your collection of trophies, and do things like this instead:

Did you write him a letter?

View attachment 41942

Meh it's his life.

Of course, but he operates in the public realm so we can express our opinions of him.
Yes sir and youre more than welcomed to do so imo though any athlete not just Tom can do what they feel is best for them(as long as there's nothing illegal of course). I'd rather criticize on field play then what they do off the field. Unless it's Aaron Rodgers. No other player has gotten more undeserved praise than I can remember.

Yes sir and youre more than welcomed to do so imo though any athlete not just Tom can do what they feel is best for them(as long as there's nothing illegal of course). I'd rather criticize on field play then what they do off the field. Unless it's Aaron Rodgers. No other player has gotten more undeserved praise than I can remember.
Agree, so get off the field Tom and we'll stop criticizing you.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back