PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Back…

Tommy boy didn't have what it takes to walk away from a child's game. He's a hanger-on. He's more important to himself than his wife or children are.
Child's game? Do you hate the NFL?

And I don't care how important his wife and kids are to him.

Tommy boy didn't have what it takes to walk away from a child's game. He's a hanger-on. He's more important to himself than his wife or children are.

Be a man Tommy, walk away with your collection of trophies, and do things like this instead:

The rumor is you bragged about raping someone.

Last edited:
Tampa Tommy, go home, get a life.

Run Forrest run!

Run Forrest run!

Seriously, what is your problem with a guy who clearly has a lot left in the tank not retiring other than you're sick of him or you're just a Brady hater?

Tampa Tommy, go home, get a life.

You sound like one of those movie extras in the crowd who say ridiculous things for dramatic effect, even though no one would actually say it because it sounds so stupid.

You sound like one of those movie extras in the crowd who say ridiculous things for dramatic effect, even though no one would actually say it because it sounds so stupid.
Poor baby.

Seriously, what is your problem with a guy who clearly has a lot left in the tank not retiring other than you're sick of him or you're just a Brady hater?
It's time for little Tommy to grow up and get a real job.

This tom444 is obviously trolling Brady fans. Sounds like a complete douchebag.

Jim Brown, the greatest football player of all time, played for just 9 years and moved on to other things.

Jim Brown, the greatest football player of all time, played for just 9 years and moved on to other things.

Lol…

1647741971097.png

Right, like serial abuse of women. That's your hero?

Right, like serial abuse of women. That's your hero?
I didn't say anything about heroes. We're talking about football players, not heroes.

This is a hero:

FMkt0J1XMAM3X5d.jpeg

I didn't say anything about heroes. We're talking about football players, not heroes.
No, actually you're not. You're talking about Brady spending more time with his family than playing football with grown men. Saying he needs to get a life outside of football. Your humanitarian idol should have stuck to hitting grown men as opposed to women.

Your humanitarian idol should have stuck to hitting grown men as opposed to women.
I didn't say anything about a humanitarian idol. Jim Brown and Bill Belichick did. That's their opinion. I'm just pointing out that there are other things in life besides playing football. Play it, enjoy it, and MOVE ON.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back