PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Both those games were snooze-fests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle must've paid quite a penny to the NYJFL to get all those blind refs. Detroit got hosed something fierce by the refs, and might have made a real game of things had those calls been made.

Ah well, the league, as I have repeatedly said, must be in some sort of agreement with the refs to get the games to go the way Goodell and his band of sycophant crap-flinging front office monkeys want.

Ridiculous calls. Makes me lean more towards the idea that they need to expand the replay system to include penalties that hit clear criteria.

That PF for a blow to the head was ridiculous. That was a clean hit on the QB with no chance to cause injury.

Texans defense played well, as was expected given the competition.
Seahawks receivers made some nice catches, but OPI really helped with that.
Other than that, I can't really praise anything I saw.

they might not be wrong, certainly played better than the last time they faced a third string rookie
Probably right. Just another realization that we are incredibly spoiled being able to watch the Pats each week.

I just can't believe that roughing the passer call on Russel Wilson.. I mean what is a guy suppose to do? Was it because his hand grazed Wilsons Helmet? What the **** was the reason? That was 1 of the worst calls I have ever seen. It certainly wasn't late.

First game was entertaining in a ghoulish sort of way. They were both bad sooooo so bad but that made it competitive for the most part and kinda fun. Plus pats will probably play one so watching them suck cheered me up.

Second game was just awful to watch shut it off at the half.

I feel like the constant JJ Watt reaction shots are part of some social programming. Like, we're all building up a tolerance to the mind-controlling powers of chemtrails and flouride so they've switched to some sort of JJ Watt imagery condition us like they did to the main dude in Clockwork Orange.

Seattle must've paid quite a penny to the NYJFL to get all those blind refs. Detroit got hosed something fierce by the refs, and might have made a real game of things had those calls been made.

Ah well, the league, as I have repeatedly said, must be in some sort of agreement with the refs to get the games to go the way Goodell and his band of sycophant crap-flinging front office monkeys want.

Interesting that one of worst-officiated games of the year was while he was in attendance...coincidence?

When the commentators start putting the officiating on blast....WITH ****DELL ON ATTENDANCE....you know you have a problem.

And then there's this:

View attachment 15525

They didn't even comment on that. Ah well, it's customary to body slam a QB after the whistle.

Well, if the Pats struggle in the run game it's good to know they can just start holding defenders. Oh, wait.

JJ Watt had more TV time than any other player today

I find this TV practice so annoying, and I'm not easily annoyed ;);). Nothing against Watt but this apparent obsession with showing his face all air time drove me nuts. Same situation when Pats played Ravens on Dec 12. All I kept seeing on the screen was Suggs mug while sitting on the bench. WTF.
The Suggs instance scared all the kids in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST