PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob robbed the cradle ... again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a multiple "user" situation (them for the $$; him for the fun [or maybe both for the fun in this case]), so I guess it's okay. I still think Kraft is a foolish, dirty old man, but I am a middle-aged gal. I find it sad that a lot of guys on here professes that if they had Kraft's money and lost their spouse they'd do the exact same thing. It makes it sound like you don't value your wives very much, or women in general and just see them as trophies to have a good time with. Oh well, to each his/her own.

My wife has already picked out the girlfriend of hers that she wants me to go with, just in case. She says that I'd be good for her.

She also mentioned one time back in 2010 that I should find myself a "nice golf girl" when she passes, which she insists will be before I do.

If I ever did come upon the situation that Kraft is in now I wouldn't see any harm in dating a younger woman.

My wife has already picked out the girlfriend of hers that she wants me to go with, just in case. She says that I'd be good for her.

She also mentioned one time back in 2010 that I should find myself a "nice golf girl" when she passes, which she insists will be before I do.

If I ever did come upon the situation that Kraft is in now I wouldn't see any harm in dating a younger woman.
I guess I haven't been clear - it's not so much "dating a younger woman" as it is dating lots of way-too-young-for-you-women with "side jobs" in between.

Your wife sounds great, BTW.

Perhaps there's misunderstanding here. I see it as her agreeing with my point re. "women don't think that way" (she agreed with my post) and disagreeing with your claim that a woman would "pounce" on a young prospect (you projecting the male perspective).

Having to parse words should tell you all you need to know about how weak your position is here. She said point blank she’d be interested. She didn’t say this, but she knows damn well she’d be flattered too.

Yes and no. Women are much more selective than men in how that's applied for inherent reasons beyond biology so the "programming" you cite is quite different (as per my point) in substance and not just execution, ergo "how women think." But where you really miss the boat is in failing to account for the sea change women undergo post menopause in the young man/older woman dynamic. Not to put Deb on the spot, but understanding she doesn't speak for all women and even though she said she's "middle aged," she might feel quite differently a few short years from now.

We agree on this. I was just noting that without the money in either case, the younger party normally wouldn't be interested or involved.

Sure they’re more selective. They want someone to hold their hand, to cry with them, to empathize with them on an emotional level, to listen to their boring ****ing stories about how Susan at the office inhaled all the cake before she got a chance to get a slice, etc. At the end of the day, the rules of attraction apply. If the guy can do all that AND look like Brad Pitt/Jason Mamoa (my wife’s personal favorite)/whoever, AND is accepting of the fact that the hypothetical woman is only looking for something light, the woman is going to go for him every time. The attraction at the biological level is powerful. Simply put, there’s a reason why men and women of any age will always find their younger and fit counterparts “sexy” while the same is not always true in the inverse scenario.

No straw man (see above). As for being intrigued in Bob's position: sure I'd be intrigued, but I also would know from experience that superficial adolescent thrills don't last or satisfy on a soul level.

Kraft had something that satisfied on the “soul” level. She passed away in 2011. She was it for him. The alpha and the omega. The sun rose and set with her. Why would he look for that again? That’s gone. Furthermore, any woman that he meets may only be in it for his money, regardless of age. Myra wasn’t. Let the old jerkoff have some fun before he croaks.

:D Is 2014 close enough? I was single my entire life up 'til six years ago.

Then you should know exactly what I’m talking about unless you didn’t spend your single years “playing the field.”

I guess I haven't been clear - it's not so much "dating a younger woman" as it is dating lots of way-too-young-for-you-women with "side jobs" in between.

Your wife sounds great, BTW.

He’s not dating them in the strictest sense of the word. He’s having fun. He was married for years and his wife died. He mourned her and now he just wants to enjoy his remaining years with women who are easy on the eyes. Why begrudge anyone from just enjoying their lives?

Happy Valentine's Day to ME!! I love me....( Fnord's incredibly jealous of this)

Having to parse words should tell you all you need to know about how weak your position is here. She said point blank she’d be interested. She didn’t say this, but she knows damn well she’d be flattered too.

Sure they’re more selective. They want someone to hold their hand, to cry with them, to empathize with them on an emotional level, to listen to their boring ****ing stories about how Susan at the office inhaled all the cake before she got a chance to get a slice, etc. At the end of the day, the rules of attraction apply. If the guy can do all that AND look like Brad Pitt/Jason Mamoa (my wife’s personal favorite)/whoever, AND is accepting of the fact that the hypothetical woman is only looking for something light, the woman is going to go for him every time. The attraction at the biological level is powerful. Simply put, there’s a reason why men and women of any age will always find their younger and fit counterparts “sexy” while the same is not always true in the inverse scenario.

Kraft had something that satisfied on the “soul” level. She passed away in 2011. She was it for him. The alpha and the omega. The sun rose and set with her. Why would he look for that again? That’s gone. Furthermore, any woman that he meets may only be in it for his money, regardless of age. Myra wasn’t. Let the old jerkoff have some fun before he croaks.

Then you should know exactly what I’m talking about unless you didn’t spend your single years “playing the field.”
Kontra, if we were having this chat in person I'm sure we'd be in agreement on most of it and share a good laugh. But that last graph in your post No. 106 had me worried how you'll get around after shooting yourself in both feet with a bazooka.

I hope you got your wife something special for Valentine's Day. I got mine a diamond-studded 14-karat gold heart pendant and a special card that contains a wood carving, "You & Me." Hoping for some dividends later this evening. ;)

Kontra, if we were having this chat in person I'm sure we'd be in agreement on most of it and share a good laugh. But that last graph in your post No. 106 had me worried how you'll get around after shooting yourself in both feet with a bazooka.

I hope you got your wife something special for Valentine's Day. I got mine a diamond-studded 14-karat gold heart pendant and a special card that contains a wood carving, "You & Me." Hoping for some dividends later this evening. ;)
I got her the new iPhone, a Michael Kors purse... and about $20,000 of cold, hard cash to supplement what her parents couldn’t give for our wedding just over a month ago. Wedding was beautiful, though.

f4065669cb0aef530905ba2a085b84bb.jpg

I am kidding.
I have the memory of an elephant. We never discussed you being an empath. I only recall you claiming to be one.

It amuses me deeply.

It is what it is. Lol
Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Sounds like the plot of a tedious Ari Aster flick.
Besides, who cares about the origins of Valentine’s Day? All that matters is why we celebrate it as individuals today.

similar to those that think Halloween is the celebration of evil demons.

So, he likes young women. All billionaires do.

article-2007437-0CB3E01400000578-100_308x185.jpg

I'm willing to bet he knows exactly what they want, I'd imagine they probably openly discuss it on some level. Its probably more like a business arrangement than a normal relationship, but that would just be me speculating

Of course they want him for his money hehe, hell I'm not gay and I would give Kraft a rub & tug for enough coin

It's like what Andrew Dice Clay said. " You either rub & tug a dink or you don't rub &tug a dink" .

thumb_oh-imgflip-com-the-diceman-oh-imgflip-50364168.png

Feeling nostalgic for some "real" entertainment, Joe? Here ya go ...

I'm not sure if I'm not in the norm but I enjoy old movies in that genre. Maybe it has something to do with the way I was bread.

I'm not sure if I'm not in the norm but I enjoy old movies in that genre. Maybe it has something to do with the way I was bread.
That's fine, as long as you don't LOAF around all day watching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes