PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob robbed the cradle ... again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the guy who was writing off his gold-digger's expenses as gifts and kept her away from his money when he passed. I seem to remember a lawsuit but I can't remember their names to check it out.
OMG how can you not remember the saga of Anna Nicole Smith (and her ancient husband J. Howard Marshall). Poor Anna went all the way to the Supreme Court and got squat, and by the time it was all over both she and her husband's son who fought her for all the riches were dead. Stern v. Marshall is the case we were all gifted with out of that mess, a boring but impactful case about federal bankruptcy jurisdiction.

OMG how can you not remember the saga of Anna Nicole Smith (and her ancient husband J. Howard Marshall). Poor Anna went all the way to the Supreme Court and got squat, and by the time it was all over both she and her husband's son who fought her for all the riches were dead. Stern v. Marshall is the case we were all gifted with out of that mess, a boring but impactful case about federal bankruptcy jurisdiction.

Thanks for jogging my memory. In my defense, counselor :), I may have lost a few brain cells over the years. I'll plead the 5th on why.

Didn't see the first three but have seen the Hustler a few times.

I've also binge watched the Honeymooners a few times. I think every episode is in YouTube.

What a great show that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back