PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills looking to take cheapshots in rematch "the whole hood want gronk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the 'hood' in Buffalo already burned down

look, they can't coach or play the game with any skill...may as well make it a low class display of scumbaggery to please the sub-moronic fanbase. After all, THIS is their greatest claim to fame...

This is what ****ty, stupid, undisciplined teams do, so I can't say I'm surprised. Their season will be over by then, so I guess it makes sense that taking Gronk out is all they really care about.

The moment someone tries anything, I hope our guys ****in bury him. And frankly, if they do manage to injure Gronk there should be a league investigation into it given that it will have been premeditated.

we're being shyt on by the rest of this pathetic, pin headed football country....I'm normally reserved about these things but yeah, oblterate every one of these clownshow franchises

Wouldn't this be against the law? If Gronk gets injured, this tweet tells me it was planned by Buffalo, thus worse by a mile. If Gronk is injured, I want an investgation. This would be damning evidence.
Ted Wells is already in Buffalo collecting cell phones. He says he "doesn't need them" but that he just wants them and it's their choice.

the league is both dumb and incompetent

but they wont let talk like this turn to actual action on the field, that game will be looked at and called closely, im not worried

the league is both dumb and incompetent

but they wont let talk like this turn to actual action on the field, that game will be looked at and called closely, im not worried
if this was a time of reason, I'd agree 100%...but the nutbaggery this season is beyond bad science fiction

I figured it out. There is no way to beat the Pats. So, Frauger decides to have the whole NFL become a complete joke figuring BB and TB will get sick of this circus and just retire.

or

Maybe the NFL has just become a complete joke???

these are the same guys that tackled Brissett when he went out onto the field for warm ups right?
Hahah, I forgot about that, but that's definitely worth bringing back up. Wasn't that some nonsense about them being mad that he "disrespected" them by jogging past them on "their side" of the field during warm ups? Like, not even close to them, but just within 20 yards of them. And they came out and basically jumped him for it when he was already injured and they knew it, and he was making his second start of his career.

I wonder what percentage of "the hood" wanted 'em at that time.

LOL, yeah I'm sure Gronk is quaking in his cleats.
24.gif

Lol... so White was basically riding Gronk for the entire play and then physically pushed him away to intercept the pass, and Gronk responded to White's ****ty play by falling on top of him afterward. Gronk's hit is "dirty" - yes - but intentionally playing a guy in an illegal fashion for an extended period is its own kind of "dirty" as well. You're not hurting someone, necessarily, but it's still wrong.

I don't understand what Gronk did that would make the "whole hood" want to come after him. He didn't kill anyone, he didn't commit a hate crime. He fell on top of someone who had just ****ed him over less than 10 seconds prior. Is that all it takes to summon "the hood"?
We beat them, Again..

And again
And again
And again....

Winner, winner chicken dinner. LOL

Roger Goodell should demand that White and all the other Bills players turn their phones over to Lisa Friel, and have Ted Wells begin an investigation.

What about the children?

Integrity....

Gronk's hit is "dirty" - yes - but intentionally playing a guy in an illegal fashion for an extended period is its own kind of "dirty" as well. You're not hurting someone, necessarily, but it's still wrong.

You're really stretching it there...

That's on the refs, if they're not calling it, keep doing it. Like you said White wasn't hurting Gronk physically doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents