PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills looking to take cheapshots in rematch "the whole hood want gronk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk will destroy them....ha ha ha.....or Brady will put a couple TD’s on them with like 2 minutes left just to crush them...wouldnt it be great if it was a game they need to win to get into the playoff....lol

large.gif

Lol... so White was basically riding Gronk for the entire play and then physically pushed him away to intercept the pass, and Gronk responded to White's ****ty play by falling on top of him afterward. Gronk's hit is "dirty" - yes - but intentionally playing a guy in an illegal fashion for an extended period is its own kind of "dirty" as well. You're not hurting someone, necessarily, but it's still wrong.

I don't understand what Gronk did that would make the "whole hood" want to come after him. He didn't kill anyone, he didn't commit a hate crime. He fell on top of someone who had just ****ed him over less than 10 seconds prior. Is that all it takes to summon "the hood"?

Welp here we go, next sunday should be fun.... :(, just hope none of our guys get hurt/suspended if a fight happens
We'll, this coming Sunday they're not playing (Monday @Miami) .... Next Sunday they're playing Pittsburgh.... So I assume you're talking about 12/24??

Lol... so White was basically riding Gronk for the entire play and then physically pushed him away to intercept the pass, and Gronk responded to White's ****ty play by falling on top of him afterward. Gronk's hit is "dirty" - yes - but intentionally playing a guy in an illegal fashion for an extended period is its own kind of "dirty" as well. You're not hurting someone, necessarily, but it's still wrong.

I don't understand what Gronk did that would make the "whole hood" want to come after him. He didn't kill anyone, he didn't commit a hate crime. He fell on top of someone who had just ****ed him over less than 10 seconds prior. Is that all it takes to summon "the hood"?

I still want to know what the implication is. What is the "Hood" . Is it black NFL players? Blacks in urban areas? These groups want vengence on Gronk who happens to be white?

Clark and White are immature pricks. Idiots

Line Gronk up as an outside receiver for the entire game. Put Allen in Gronk's spot. Bring in Fleming when you need another blocking TE. Let Gronk abuse White all game long, and tell him to ham up the complaints about any and all holding/interference by White.

Sit back and watch the show.

If they go after Gronk, we put McCoy out of commission.

Bunch of losers! I would like to see him say something like that to gronk in a back alley.
You can take the Duma55 out of the hood, but....

They talk about how "Dirty, cheap" it was. But in the same sentence, say they want to give Gronk "Dirty, Cheap" shots.

Real genius.

I'm going out on a ledge here, but could this possibly be why they suck every year???

Last edited:
Wouldn't this be against the law? If Gronk gets injured, this tweet tells me it was planned by Buffalo, thus worse by a mile. If Gronk is injured, I want an investgation. This would be damning evidence.

We'll, this coming Sunday they're not playing (Monday @Miami) .... Next Sunday they're playing Pittsburgh.... So I assume you're talking about 12/24??

I thought we play Buffalo after Miami?

Edit nvm just checked the schedule

yeah the bills are kind of setting themselves up for Bountygate II at this point

anything close to a questionable hit that injures a patriot player could well bring the hammer down

if they were serious they'd be keeping their mouths shut.....that or they are incredibly stupid and their coach has no organizational control

Wouldn't this be against the law? If Gronk gets injured, this tweet tells me it was planned by Buffalo, thus worse by a mile. If Gronk is injured, I want an investgation. This would be damning evidence.
Dino Ciccerelli agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick